Zoho’s mobile CRM helps you stay on top of all your sales activities. Be a pro lead manager by efficiently tracking and following up on leads or that sales manager that everyone envies with your top notch contact management. Turn your phone into your personal sales assistant to help you in your field sales. Increase sales efficiency with the mobile CRM by locating more leads, scheduling more meetings and closing more deals.
- Start your day with a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, events and calls.
- Stay up-to-date and gain insights on key metrics and sales trends with Dashboards.
- Log calls and schedule follow-up activities. Attach voice notes and files to deals with ease.
- Set reminders, get push notifications, and be sure to never miss an activity.
- Check in to record your visits at customer locations. Collaborate with your team through feeds using @mentions and much more.
- Access and modify your information even when you're offline. It gets automatically synced when you are back online.
- Manage your end-to-end sales cycle with Zoho CRM’s mobile app.
- In this update we’ve brought in support for the following features :
* Web tabs
* Widgets : Extend the functionality of CRM by integrating external services seamlessly.
* Image Field Support : Add/ Update ‘Record images’ to Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Deals, Products, Vendors, Cases, Solutions and Custom modules by tapping on the record image in the app.
- We've also carried out a few app performance enhancements in this update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is getting better, however there is still some ways to go. The List of features don’t quite work as described or perhaps the descriptions are not accurate as to how the features actually work. I’ll give an example logging phone calls that one would think that being told that is a feature that all phone calls are logged that it would log all the phone calls made on the device however that is not true and does not do that. It takes a little time to get to learn however it can be very useful for advance contact management on your device that you can reference a desktop version of.
Developer Response ,
@Matthew thank you for sharing your feedback. Currently, calls initiated from the app can be logged via the Zoho CRM app. We would love to hear your feedback on what we could do to simplify and improve your experience. Do send over an email to email@example.com and we will get right back to you.
Incredible amounts of tools and capability
Started using this product a couple years back at the company I was in employed with. In the beginning we had multiple departments that needed to be set up and configured. Then we had our employees and management. Everything from payroll documentation is needed for either services provided or services received. Gateways for processing credit cards, assistance with web page, a support ticketing system. Multiple apps for multiple paths of communication. Statistics analytics you name it they got it. But it’s up to the customer to take the time to set it up. This company does not know exactly what you need unless you ask. Patient knowledgeable and happy to assist the support team has been spectacular. Love the people, professional, humble, and very enlightening. Currently started my own business and implementing the same CRM. Thank you for developing implementing and putting it into production. Also I have a secret, they are from India and I have done technical support and managed technical support also. I am an American and I love my country. Born in Los Angeles and totally anti-racist. America and the rest of the countries never let language be a Barrier for your success!!!
Dawn Perez Naples Florida
Great concept, Needs improvement
Zoho has been part of the CRM revolution with an app and service that has potential.
The latest update seems not to fix any issues, but made things worse: One thing I’ve noticed is that it’s not saving the data properly. This is very frustrating, especially after working for hours on gathering leads and accounts information - you go and enter the data, hit save and call it a night. When you come back to resume where you left off or you need to go back and retrieve the data: it’s not there. You only find what you’ve entered the first time you created the item months ago, and not what you’ve entered and updated since.
Another downfall is trying to export all your data from Zoho CRM to Outlook. ‘Cause let’s face it: one can not rely on your data being 100% safe and accessible anywhere. You always must have a back up. But the problem here is that when you export from Zoho CRM to Outlook: the data doesn’t appear in the fields where they supposed to be. It’s all scattered in odd fields, even the most basic info like a company’s address or phone number, making the whole thing useless. It just needs a much better Outlook integration.
It leaves you to think: If this basic CRM plan is unreliable, you think I’ll want to upgrade to the next tiers??
This is why I give the app a two-star rating, which means that Zoho Corp has more and better work to do.
- Zoho Corporation
- 253.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.