***** "Thanks for making Gmail so much better on my iPad!"
√ Touch ID & Passcode protection with strong keychain security.
√ New mail and badge updates and push notifications with various ringtones.
√ Multi-login supported and super FAST account switching
√ Full message view with font size adjustments.
√ Anti-phishing by displaying full undisguised URL before following external links.
√ In-app browsing or open links in Safari and Google Chrome.
√ Air-print web pages and email attachments.
√ Insert text snippets and HTML signatures
√ Attach multiple photos and scribbles with ease
√ Open attachments in 3rd-party apps like Good Reader, DropBox etc.
√ Save images to iPad's photo album.
√ Search text in mail
√ Customizable shortcuts for internal search and external link
√ Custom Apps Domain Support
√ Smart rotation lock
√ Import/Export settings via clipboard
Don't miss it if you are a true lover of Gmail and iPad.
- Fixed failure to open external browser.
- Fixed crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't get the push notifications to work 😞
I like the interface - it's better than Gmail's official app - but the push notifications don't work (and yes, they are turned on)! I even tried changing the settings to allow for notifications from less secure apps - still nothing, only Gmail and my iPad raising alarm bells about the weakened security.
Can't you please just make this app suitably secure, so we can get email notifications?
Best app for Gmail and Google Apps hosted domain mail
I tried numerous apps including GWhizz and found them all glitchy and difficult to use and slow. This app solved my Google Apps mail probs and gives me my contacts and calendar. I now set my clients up on this app regularly.
I still love this app on my iPad Pro but I cannot get it to send push notifications to my iPhone 6s Plus. I have tried everything recommended except using 2 step verification. 2 step is just too much of a pain every time I want to check my mail. For whatever reason I get notifications fine on my iPad. I have latest software on both. Please fix this as this is my preferred app for my Gsuite mail.
A couple of aggravating areas:
1) Every time I start, I get a nag message TWICE to turn on Background Update which I don’t intend to do. Stop nagging me.
2) In portrait mode there is no easy way to navigate to the next or previous email. I have to select the drop down menu, tap the next message and then dismiss the menu. Extra steps that most emails don’t require. Activate a up and down arrow on the top bar. This is a long standing aggravation that should be easy to fix.
- Idemfactor Solutions Inc.
- 11.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Idemfactor Solutions Inc. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.