The Switzerland Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Zürich, Bern, Geneva, Basel and many other travel destinations in Switzerland.
Features of the Switzerland Travel Guide:
• This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Switzerland including Zurich, Geneva and Basel.
• Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
• For each city in Switzerland we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
• Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Switzerland.
• An offline map of Switzerland and offline city maps for all major cities.
• A phrasebook with useful French, German and Italian phrases.
• The travel guide has a complete background information on Switzerland.
• App works offline.
• Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great tool for anyone wanting to visit Switzerland. You can look up any cut you want to go and it gives you so much information all broken down it categories. Very well organized!!
Concise and well organized app
Traveling in Switzerland has been made very convenient by this app. A family of 3 with a toddler, I'm being able to make the best use of my time via this Triposo app. It provides all the useful information like hotels, sightseeing, things-to-do etc in one superb interface with options to customize per our own convenience...what else do you need?
Saved my Life! Lol
Just got back from a trip to Switzerland. We made the not so brilliant decision to rent a car without internet/gps. This map saved our lives getting around! However, you must know how to read a map to use that part. The other features on these apps are helpful as well for tourist information.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 642.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Triposo 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Lucerne $0.99
- Fodor's Switzerland $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.