Use your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as real Weather station. Big Temperature display, windchill temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, barometer, moonphases and more values can hardly be desired. The program finds the next weather station with your entered cityname. A 4-days weather forecast is built-in.
New: 6 different cities adjustable and recallable
Displaying weather data:
- Shows actual weather data
- manual location determination > weather-data nearby, world wide
- Shows the Station name resp. the town
- 16 backgrounds: clouds, sun, rain, mist, snow, frost etc?
- Temperature in °C or °F
- windchill Temperature
- Humidity in %
- Wind force (+ Windcone/sock in 5 steps)
- Compass displaying the wind direction
- Air pressure (+ Balloon & animated Rotator)
- Actual moonphases displaying
- Date + time of the weather data
- Simulation of 16 Weather sceneries, Windsock, Balloon (Air pressure)
- Data: Internet, online (only a few Byte)
- Temperature in °C or °F
- Barometer in mb or hPa or Torr or psi or inchHg
- Wind speed in kph or mph or kn or meter per second
- 6 cities storable
- Button for updating Data
- Animation (fade in of Background, Windsock, Balloon, Compass)
- Icon: Badgenumber: last Temperature
- Device do not turn off if run the App
- 4 Day Preview with sun, moon and zodiac sign
- Weather Podcast Videos (Video-Streaming)
- more precise Weather
- At snow: animated snowfall
- deactivating the location service
- View the Drewpoint temperature
- Ice Forecast (for your car windshield)
- Barometer History (the last 6 values)
- Adapted for iPad
- Universal App (work on iPhone, iPod and iPad)
- adapted for iPhone 4,5,6,7,8,X,11, iPad, iOS 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,..
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I want to change my review to no stars. I gave an honest review and now the program inexplicably stopped working and there is no support at all. What a waste of money. Apple should get after developers like this. Update. App is working again. Still do not like it.
Nice Idea but needs improvement
I was enamored with the scope and graphics of the app until I uncovered several problems.
1, The clock is wrong and I haven't found any way to change it
2. Temperature is off by about 10 deg F The app was reading 75 whereas the temperature from other sources was around 85
I like many things about the app but feel it needs to be improved
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.