*** This App is for Teachers and Staff and requires a myLexia account. ***
The myLexia app brings student and classroom performance data to your fingertips. This app allows you to leverage the power of Lexia Core5 Reading and Lexia PowerUp Literacy anytime, anywhere, with mobile access to key information and data-driven action plans to help all of your students on the path to reading success.
• Access student performance data to inform instruction, increase intensity, and improve student performance.
• Real-time reports on student usage, progress, and gains.
• Easily email, print, and share instructional materials targeted to students’ needs.
In addition, educators using Rosetta Stone English with K-6 emergent bilingual students, also known as English language learners, can use the myLexia App to monitor student progress towards higher language proficiency levels of English.
This app is free, but requires that users are active Lexia customers who have an educator account in myLexia.
Established with a promise to improve student literacy through the use of technology, today more than one million students learn with Lexia. The company’s award-winning instructional approach has been nationally recognized and proven effective in six peer-reviewed, research-based outcomes studies published in scientific journals such as The Journal of Reading Research and the Bilingual Research Journal.
• New Core5 School reporting allows for quick monitoring of school progress, growth, and Predictor risk levels on mobile.
• Users with multiple Lexia programs can now set which program’s reports and resources display by default across the app. You can set a default program on myLexia.com under My Profile.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Lexia is such a great program, and this app really helps me keep track of all the students and how they are progressing and who needs extra time. It also has great lessons and worksheets.
My child is required to use this app through school. It’s the worst! If you do not have to use this...DON’T. The developers are unresponsive, their tweaks all over the place, it is very very sluggish to use the mouse, it frustrates the child to the point of tears. If they get an answer wrong, (not be because they got it wrong, but because they are unable to drag the word to the correct position) it restarts the entire series and hours into a loooonnnng Explanation on the concept. The child understands but the concept, but continues to get answers incorrect because the app is just plain BAD!
I’m not sure why this app has so many poor reviews. It works perfectly for me. The only issue I have with it is the issue I have with Lexia: it’s not updated in real-time.
Developer Response ,
Student Usage Minutes are updated when the student logs out properly with the red x or after 20 minutes of inactivity. Student unit progress is generally updated in realtime, but only if they finish a unit or scaffold to another instructional step.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lexia Learning Systems, LLC
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lexia Learning Systems LLC