More popular than Blackjack. More strategic than Poker. Hokm is the ultimate card game played by millions worldwide where your partner depends on your every move.
Similar to games like Hearts, Spades, Tarneeb, Whist, and Euchre, Hokm is no ordinary card game. It takes hustling to a whole new level.
Try it out for FREE today!!
* Watch the video to learn to play: youtube.com/hokmforhustlers
* Single Player Game (with built-in AI) (ad-supported)
* Earn Hokm Points for playing well and keep track of your Games Won, comparing them with all other Hokm players worldwide! (Requires a Game Center account)
* Beautiful graphics (amazing Retina Display for iPhone 4, and even looks great on the iPad!)
* Soothing Persian background music
- Choose Your Game Carpet / Background (with a small In-App Purchase)
- Remove Ads with a small In-App Purchase
* Easy to resume a game
* Easy to understand interface
* Fluid, one handed gameplay
* Realistic sounds
* Follows the traditional rules of Hokm. The way our grandparents would play it.
* With a promise of constant updates built from your feedback!
Looking for the Full Version of Hokm for Hustlers? Go to www.hokm.info and get your copy today! (Ads-free, Multiplayer (with In-App Purchase), Carpets included!)
- Challenge yourself to a smarter Hokm computer player!
- Faster gameplay
- Game Center Scores : Created a new leadership board, this time with less bugs and more accurate score reporting. Can you beat your friends in Hokm for Hustlers?
- Tired of the Ads? No problem! Just press the 'X' and remove the ads with a quick In-App Purchase.
- Tap 'How to Play' and watch a quick video tutorial! (WiFi connection is recommended)
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes related to ads
** THANK YOU for making HOKM FREE the BEST Card Game on the iPhone! **
** 6,000 Active Weekly users **
** Top 5 Card Game in the UAE! **
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun app, but needs a little tweaking
It's a lot of fun playing the game for the most part. However, there are two/three things that need improving:
1. The ad is poorly positioned and makes it difficult to select ones card. 2. When playing as single, the computer shouldn't trump my king or queen. 3. Forgot the last one. Lol. But it is fun.
I really like this game, but you have to play when Internet is on. This causes various ads to pop up when trying to play. Would be perfect if there were no ads.
Is it possible the computer is CHEATING and if so WHY?
I don't play this game just to play along. I would like a good hand so I can enjoy the game.
This game STRESSES me out more now than ever. Lets you play and lose 95% of each game. Allows you to get to the last 2-3 plays and you lose. We know the computer can win, but why not allow me and my phone win a game or two. Who do you know enjoys loosing ALL the time. The more I win the more I will play and tell my friends and relatives about the game. Still hate to lose alllllllllll the time and especially losing up to the last card play. So you personally must lose a LOT. I don't feel you because people don't enjoy loosing all the time. Again I ask, Who do you know enjoys loos ing all the time. I'm a customer, who are you?
And LAST, you CHEAT!!!!!!' You cheat
Against a human.
Good program, bad layout
The program is fun and doesn't seem to cheat, but the layout design is horrible. The ad is placed right over your cards and only slightly moves when it's your turn causing you not to be able to place the cards on the sides easily, let's say it's extremely hard actually. If you want to play cards isn't it typical to be able to SEE and PLAY your cards!?
The developer, Eiman Zolfaghari, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eiman Zolfaghari
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011, Eiman Zolfaghari
- In-App Purchases
- Remove All Ads $1.99
- Carpet Set (17 included) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.