Explore and analyze your datasets. Find patterns within and between variables.
Use industry standard statistical techniques without being a stats expert. Get plain english explanations.
Data Explorer makes the world of data analysis accessible to the rest of us.
• Import data files (csv, txt, xls, xlsx)
• Enter / edit data by hand
• Browse your data set. Apply filters to zero in on the rows that interest you.
• Get key stats on each variable and see a graph of its distribution
• Variables can be numerical, categorical, or date / time.
• Hypothesis tests of means and proportions. One, two, and paired samples.
• Two way frequency tables of what values categorical variables take, including phi and Cramer's V statistics
• See the distribution of a numerical variables broken down by levels of a categorical variable, including one-way ANOVA, box plot, and density plot
• See how two numerical variables vary with each other (correlation)
• Explain how one numerical variable varies by a combination of other numerical variables (linear and logistic regression)
• Variable transformations. Calculate squares, logs, and other commonly used transformation for use in your regressions and correlations
All analysis include:
• Results are given in statistical terms and also in plain english
• Put as many filters as you want on each analysis to focus in on the part of your data you're interested in
Accepts data input in the following formats:
• enter data by hand while in the field
• import comma separated files (.csv)
• import tab delimited text files (.txt)
• import excel files (xls and xlsx)
• Current version limited to 100,000 rows and 500 columns to be conservative about performance.
• Email PDFs and CSVs of variable summaries and analysis results
• Print variable summaries and analysis results
• Email CSV of datasets you've entered or edited
We are actively developing this app and have additional features lined up. Your feedback can influence the priority we put on different features so please let us know what matters to you!
• Fix issue with importing certain Excel files
Ratings and Reviews
Yes, Yes, Yes!
I’m teaching non-analytic creatives (artists) to use the power of data to help them find their market. Guess what my students aren’t good at? Math, coding, scripting and using ‘R’.
Enter Data Explorer... easy to understand, simple to use “push button” interface... problems solved!
Holy smokes, why hasn’t anyone else thought of this! Well, you guys get my money! I bought your other app, Power Analysis too! Together, very powerful tools!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for using our app! Our purpose is to bring the power of data to more users. Our team is looking for every opportunity to improve the app. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you have any specific use cases or suggestions.
I am so happy
Amazing software, unique, makes statistic analysis so friendly
I have been teaching both statistics and AP statistics in a high school for over 10 years. This is the best software I have found to teach the concepts in these courses. It plays really nice with Google Drive, has great analysis capabilities, and makes very nice displays. I have been able to put data sets on Drive and have students easily upload them into data explorer and do some quick analysis, without having to manually type in the entire data. Students have used the app to learn all of the concepts of the courses and use the output for some very nice reports. I highly recommend the app for anyone teaching statistics or needing to do some easy analysis.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- A&X Analytics, LLC
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 A&X Analytics, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.