Discover How To Perform At Your Peak Athletic Ability Just By Eating Specific Sport Meals
- If You Are Serious About Out-Performing Your Competitors You Can In 7 Days Or Less...
- DO I WANT TO OUTPERFORM YOUR COMPETITION?
- DO I WANT HIGHER ENERGY LEVELS?
- DO I WANT TO AVOID THAT FEELING OF FATIGUE?
Get recipes that are high carbohydrate, low fat recipes for the true athlete. Created by a collegiate and professional athlete during travels in Europe and North America, this app features recipes with some of the most flavorful foods found. Recipes that are perfect for athletes competing in any sport and at any level. Recipes meeting your body’s need before and after any competition.
- Have you tried to increase your energy by eating junk food?
- Have you hoped that the sugar rush would carry you through?
- Have you hoped that the crash at the end wouldn’t be too bad?
- Now you can stop! Nutritionists have long warned us of the dangers of that style of diet. At the same time, they have preached the merits of a balanced diet. Until now, you didn’t have the tools to eat right, feel right and win right. With the high carbohydrate, low fat recipes with this APP, now you do.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It ... Check Some Reviews
"Athlete Recipes contains a variety of delicious menu solutions for dedicated athletes to meet their nutritional and energy needs. As an athlete herself, Sylita understands exactly what those needs are. As a great cook, she also knows what tastes good!"
- Dave Visscher, Active Power
"If your looking for more energy, great feelings, and great tasting. Then these recipes are for you. I would sometimes find myself in competition feeling really tired and slow. With these great recipes I had more energy and never got tired, and on top of it all they were really great tasting recipes. I would recommend them for any athlete."
Enjoy and Good Luck!
Optimized for new iOS versions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app everyone should get.
I found this app very helpful on what I should be eating/making to stay fit. I'm not a hard core athlete, but I do work out to P90x. So for me, I found the information to this app excellent since I enjoy learning how to eat better. I particularly like the breakdown to breakfast and salads since I tend to eat a lot of that. The instructions on how to make the food is easy to follow. I also liked the various soup categories as well since there were some cool recipes like Totally Tofu Soup which I'm gonna try.
Overall, I feel this app is great not only for athletes, but for anybody who wants to stay fit and get more energy out of their food!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.