Maximum PC is the essential resource for PC enthusiasts.
Every issue is chock-full of the latest computer technology news, reviews of the hottest hardware, detailed how-to projects, and in-depth feature stories aimed at system builders and anyone else who wants to learn how to do more with their PC.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We got the feather duster out and squashed some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is Glitchy
When it works, the app is ok. However I frequently have trouble downloading content. The app acts as though I don’t have a subscription and requires me to purchase individual editions, even though my digital subscription is still active and not expired. On multiple occasions I had to reach out to technical support. And tech support is glitchy too. Depending on how you contact tech support (through the app or the website), your request will go to one of three or so different support entities all based out of the U.K. And they’ll suggest things to try, none of which work, and you’ll need to put up with it for two weeks trying hopeless solutions before someone in tech support finally understands what you’re having an issue with and fixes the problem. Argh.
App no longer works right
For some time now every time I try to get the latest issue, the system tries to charge me for a single issue - even though I have an annual subscription...( and indicates so at the top of my library) To get the latest issue, I have to uninstall and reinstall the app, then restore my purchases, then download the issue - EVERY time. Tried contacting the publisher (at several of their US offices) and have never received a response back or gotten someone on the phone. This mag/app should be pulled from the store until it’s fixed. This situation is totally unacceptable. iTunes Store support “can’t” help either, according to them.
Annoying subscription reset
I love the mag, but this app wants me to cancel and carry around paper copies. Or cancel all together. It constantly resets my subscription and I have to download my issues all over again. I've been reading for almost 30 years, so I love the mag...but at this point I'd almost rather wait for it in the mail. Last "special issue" was articles from last 5 months...worthless.
Update: Now it charges me when a new issue comes out even though I'm paying for a subscription. Congratulations...you got me to unsubscribe after 20+ years with this magazine.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 43.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future US, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- November 2011 $6.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- December 2011 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.