THE ITALIAN BIKE SHARING SYSTEM.
BicinCittà. Cycling in town has never been so convenient, easy and fast.
BicinCittà is the most popular bike sharing system in Italy. Ride with us in more of 100 cities, including Torino, Padova, Pisa, Como, Treviso, Bergamo, Parma, Rimini; our bikes, parked in strategic points, are available 365 days a year, 24h, and allow you to experience the city in a fast, fun and above all economic way.
Enjoy the opportunity to get around in a fast, independent and sustainable way. A network conceived for those who want to experience the city on two wheels and prefer to feel free from traffic. Bicincittà is the bike sharing service for all the people who come into town for work, leisure or tourism. By subscribing the service, it is possible to take the bicycle in one of the stations in the city and return it to any other station with free docking racks. Designed for short trips, the bike sharing today is the most convenient and cheapest form of urban transport.
With our bikes you arrive first, without parking problems and ... stay fit!
- NEW! Register via app
- NEW! Purchase a new abonament or renew and add credit to yours
- find the position of the bike stations around you
- check in real time the available bikes or the free docks
- contact us in a “tap” for reports or tips
- discover the available subscriptions for each city
- search for the cities with BicinCittà services from the list of zoom out
… much more features are coming soon!
Bike sharing Bicincittà. General advices and rules
1. Use the bicycle only for the time of your trip, so you will be able to benefit from the free period.
2. Return the bike once you have reached your destination; you can take it again afterwards, avoiding to pay for the fares applied for a longer use.
3. Report anomalies or malfunctionings to the customer service: you will contribute to make the service more efficient and to correct quickly any inconvenience.
4. Bicincittà is conceived for you, to meet your travel needs. Suggest new stations and opportunities to improve the service. Your contribution is fundamental for future planning.
5. The card is personal and cannot be transferred the third parties.
6. The bicycle must be used within the urban area of the service.
7. Remember that the bicycle is a means of transport and that you must abide by the rules of the traffic laws.
With Bicincittà you have a bike where and when you need it. A public means of transport which must not be waited for, which allows to get around quickly and is also funny and healthy. Operational every day 24h, free from constraints linked to routes, timetables and waits, it guarantees convenience and flexibility as well as the safeguard of the urban environment.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea poorly executes
I love the bike sharing idea, BUT it took our group over an hour to acquire bikes due to bikes not unlocking properly and low supply in general. During this time, the 4 hour clock was already ticking for those in our group of 6 who had managed to find bikes. The app continuously glitched, removing the locations of bikes during this time as well. None of the bikes were in great shape. Once on our ride, the first bike broke down after 10 minutes, the second after 20, and the third an hour in. Every bike station along our route was either empty or had a single broken bike. We didn’t see anyone else on our two hour ride using the bikes, so I am unsure where the supply issue came from. I do not foresee myself using this app or company again.
Very frustrating app and bicycles
The app is difficult to set up because everyone in your party needs to create an account, and have money loaded on. This took up to an hour. Then it took another 15 minutes to figure out how to actually unlock a bike because THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO SO.
On top of that, the bikes are in severe need of maintenance. Half of them had flat tires, gears didn’t work, brakes didn’t work, seat wouldn’t stay up.
Don’t waste your time and money.
Avoid this frustrating and confusing situation. Hard to use. You will waste time and money. It will cause disappointment and arguments you don’t want on a vacation. No support. Bikes were not available but we’re listed on the app as being there, bikes were available in real life but not showing on app, bike would not release when selected, bikes had flat tires/cob webs/rust/cut brake lines. Avoid. No way to get money back.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comunicare s.r.l.
- 61.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Comunicare srl
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.