~ Special promotion, only $6.99. ~ (MSRP:$14.99).
* The Best Customer Management App *
• The first Business Card Management app compatible with iOS 6 and the new iPad
• Secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Reference/Business categories in many countries
• Over 20 million users worldwide
* Customers’ Reviews *
- Great app - Amazing recognition. The backup to Google Docs and SkyDrive makes it very easy to manage cards. (May 12, 2012 by Truong Nam)
- Professional app - Can't rate this app highly enough! Storing business details on my iPad has proven to be invaluable. (Apr 23, 2012 by Skooby 10)
- WorldCard HD - The intelligent business card manager (Apr 08, 2012 by Aki Eniego)
- Manage your business cards smartly with WorldCard HD (Apr 08, 2012 by Sung)
* Demo Video *
* Product Overview *
No manual entries. No typos. No more confusion in your contacts!
WorldCard HD transforms your iPad into an intelligent Customer Relationship Manager. This is the iPad version of the award-winning business card scanning application, WorldCard Mobile. Powered with an advanced version of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, this utilitarian app offers the best of business card scanning. WorldCard HD has an intuitive combination of an easy-to-use interface and a powerful search tool that allows you to find required information in seconds. Each business card is represented as a record in a special table with standard attributes such as name, address, company name and others – no typing and less chances of mess up!
With WorldCard HD in your iPad, dealing with business cards won't be frustrating anymore!
* Product Details *
Why WorldCard HD?
• Amazing accuracy of recognition
• Carries the tradition of its iPhone predecessor by offering accurate character recognition.
• Recognize business cards in 24 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Finnish, Danish, Greek, Czech, Slovak, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish(Mexico & Spain), Portuguese(Portugal & Brazil), Czech, Slovak language.
• Allows you to scan and recognize large numbers of cards at a time. Manages your cards and saves your time effectively!
• Creates contact groups as you wish. With the effective search tool, finding the right contact will never be a problem from now on.
• Enhances images to have them in the best definition always.
Intuitive use of contact info
• Lets you carry out multiple functions such as connecting with FaceTime or Google Maps and sending emails just by tapping on the collected information from business cards.
• Use Google Maps to find your way easily and save your time on route planning.
• Get connected to your contacts with a single touch. The system will smartly use information such as names and emails to search on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter right away.
Easy to share & backup
• Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data quickly and conveniently.
• Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud/Dropbox). You can manage your contacts on all devices.
• Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly!
• Manage contacts from both WorldCard HD Contacts and Gmail Contacts.
=================== Notes ========================
The resolution of the images taken by camera in iPad 2 might not be good enough for recognition.
We suggest you add contacts into WorldCard HD using the following methods:
- Add images from iPhone 4S/4/3GS Photo Stream
- Import WorldCard Data (*.wcxf) from iCloud or Dropbox storage services or via iTunes Files Sharing.
- Fix sync issue with Google contacts.
Ratings and Reviews
Not completely intuitive
Few things I don't like. No automatic sync. You need to figure out if your iPhone or iPad has the latest rev, manually delete, then sync to cloud. There is no user manual or help button, so you're on your own to figure things out. The screen shots and user manual say there is a batch mode, but a hour later, still can't figure out how to activate or use it. Also, this does not sync with your iMac contacts. You can import your iPad contacts, but there is no syncing… it is best to think of this as a stand alone contacts database. I'd like to like this app more.
NOT compatible with Gmail contacts
I only bought this app as it states it can sync (export) to google contacts. When you try to log in, google denies access from this app. Developers need to read the google instructions and make a change but for now $7.99 down the toilet.
Used for years
I am getting sick of having to purchase this app every time I get a new device! I do not know if it is because the developer makes us users purchase after every update or what, but the next time I am required to purchase I AM DONE!!!
- Penpower Inc.
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 PenPower Technology Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.