Over 2 MILLION downloads in the App Store!
This arcade classic is now ENHANCED with improved graphics and deeper gameplay features such as power ups (Fire, Acid, Splitting, and Grenade Balls), unique brick types (Exploding, Mystery, x4, and Metal bricks), and Boost Control! The faster your ball goes, the more points you’ll get!
After you’ve gone through the initial stages, purchase additional packs to increase your library up to 200+ levels! And with Game Center support, share your high scores & achievements with all your friends.
What’s more to say…the king of arcade classics is now available for you to relive gaming nostalgia on the go!
- Sharper, enhanced graphics.
- 10 free levels, 200+ more levels available via in-app purchase
- Boost Indicator: You control the speed of the game – the faster the ball goes the more points you receive!
- Fire Ball, Acid Ball, Splitting Ball, Grenade Ball.
- Exploding bricks, Mystery Bricks, x4 bricks, Metal bricks.
- Missiles & other power-ups.
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements.
- Save and restore games in-progress.
- Additional content coming soon!
- Updated for iOS 9.
- Better support for iPad Pro.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is mostly a good game to play until you finish it. After that you can play at different speeds, but it gets boring after that. So you’ll need to pay for more, which is fine I guess to those who like this game a lot. Might as well buy a 2600 and play on that for even more.
Something is driving me crazy on this game. When you have multiple balls on the screen and when you break the last brick on the screen at the precise moment that one of the other balls exits at the bottom, the game gets confused and thinks you lost your ball even though there are others left and it take a ball away from your balls remaining (when in fact you actually made it through successfully at that level). Then at the next level when you begin, it starts with two balls instead of one. This results in a lost ball that you shouldn’t have had done.
This glitch needs to be fixed and an update sent out.
Great for training reflexes
I love this game; great option is I'm able to adjust the speed of the ball. This is the only breakout game I found to do this. I'm 61 and started slow and gradually speed up as I get better. Out of hundreds of games I own this is in the top 5. Hope they keep adding levels. Just jumping several speeds can make it challenging. Someday I might be able to crank it all the way up. Keep up the good work. Can be habit forming.
- Atari, Interactive
- 13.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Atari Interactive, Inc. Developed by SixHourSoft. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Original & Challenge level packs $1.99
- Ball Mania & Pro level packs $1.99
- Classic & Brick Revenge level packs $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.