Over 2 MILLION downloads in the App Store!
This arcade classic is now ENHANCED with improved graphics and deeper gameplay features such as power ups (Fire, Acid, Splitting, and Grenade Balls), unique brick types (Exploding, Mystery, x4, and Metal bricks), and Boost Control! The faster your ball goes, the more points you’ll get!
After you’ve gone through the initial stages, purchase additional packs to increase your library up to 200+ levels! And with Game Center support, share your high scores & achievements with all your friends.
What’s more to say…the king of arcade classics is now available for you to relive gaming nostalgia on the go!
- Sharper, enhanced graphics.
- 10 free levels, 200+ more levels available via in-app purchase
- Boost Indicator: You control the speed of the game – the faster the ball goes the more points you receive!
- Fire Ball, Acid Ball, Splitting Ball, Grenade Ball.
- Exploding bricks, Mystery Bricks, x4 bricks, Metal bricks.
- Missiles & other power-ups.
- Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements.
- Save and restore games in-progress.
- Additional content coming soon!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Updated for iOS 9.
- Better support for iPad Pro.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is mostly a good game to play until you finish it. After that you can play at different speeds, but it gets boring after that. So you’ll need to pay for more, which is fine I guess to those who like this game a lot. Might as well buy a 2600 and play on that for even more.
Played in the 1990s on Atari Console
One of the early versions had the ball controlled by a magnetic lash, I miss it! Breakout Valentines and Challenge are 2 of my faves, though I love all of the packs. Slide a ball through a steel-brick is 1 trick. Break out 2 or more bricks simultaneously to make extra point bubbles drop quicker; don’t miss a single one of those to keep your score ramping up! Sometimes the trick is to not accept a ball-modifier bubble! Sometimes to slow way down helps you capture more points, especially near the end of a level lest you ‘overload’ your ball and it can’t accept more points because it’s already carrying a doubled ball into the next level! Enjoy! HapnanHal awaits you!
Something is driving me crazy on this game. When you have multiple balls on the screen and when you break the last brick on the screen at the precise moment that one of the other balls exits at the bottom, the game gets confused and thinks you lost your ball even though there are others left and it take a ball away from your balls remaining (when in fact you actually made it through successfully at that level). Then at the next level when you begin, it starts with two balls instead of one. This results in a lost ball that you shouldn’t have had done.
This glitch needs to be fixed and an update sent out.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Atari, Interactive
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Atari Interactive, Inc. Developed by SixHourSoft. Marketed and distributed by Atari, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Original & Challenge level packs $1.99
- Ball Mania & Pro level packs $1.99
- Classic & Brick Revenge level packs $1.99
- Valentines level pack $1.99
- Mayhem level pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.