Catalog and list all of your books. Built-in UPC ISBN barcode book collection scanner. Manage a classroom library, eBooks, hardcover, softcover, and more! View information, cover, and add personal details.
*** Also look for our apps on the iPad! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, authors, publishers, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each book.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your books to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It Apps / iCollect to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for books! Better than Collectorz, Delicious Library, Book Crawler, Book Buddy and the rest.
- Fixed a problem with themes when Dark Mode was on.
- Fixes sort and filter bugs introduced in the last release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, except for Indexing
This is an excellent app if you need to accumulate a listing of your book collection.
There’s one thing that would make it a lot easier to use, though. Some of the listings have an alpha index along the right of the screen, allowing you to quickly access any title. With others, you have to scroll screens until you reach the desired title. It can be a hassle to go from Adams to Zane.
With that one exception, I can’t think of how this app could work any better.
Was great. Now...it’s ridiculously bad!
I loved this app! I have taken so much time to take photos of the front and back covers of all of my books, and for some reason, almost all of the back covers are now missing. Plus, when you add a back cover to a new entry, it doesn’t save it. So now all you can use is the front cover. So basically, this app is no better than any other book collector app since they only allow a front cover photo.
I wrote to the developer but received no reply at all as to whether this was a known issue or if they were working on it.
Now, I just found that almost all of my front covers are now missing. I have over 400 books in my collection that I photographed the front and back covers of each book, and now, almost every front & back cover is gone.
This is ridiculous and poor business. I wish developers would take more pride in their work and care more for their customers.
It just always seems to come down to making the money, and the hell with the rest of it.
App is useless unless you want to pay $10
The idea of this app is great. Was basically hoping to organize a list of a very large number of books my company has been keeping in storage, and scanning the ISBNs is an efficient and reliable way to do that. However, after about a dozen scans, the app forces you to pay for the "full" version, though you can continue to add the ISBNs manually. Adding any book to your "list" requires at minimum a title, author and photo of the front cover. So I was taking a lot of photos on top of having to manually add the ISBNs, and constantly adding data. However, once you've added a book, you cannot go back to edit any of the information unless you pay the $10 for the "full" version (and some of the information the app provides for a book is incorrect.)
Overall was expecting a much more intelligent and efficient app for this purpose; and the $10 is just a bit too steep a price to pay.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 99 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
- unlock this collectable $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.