iCollect Music is the #1 app on the Apple App Store for managing your music and album collection or inventory, whether at home, work, or school. This app works on all device sizes and syncs directly with our iPhone, iPad, Mac apps, as well as our apps on other platforms. Scan in or search for any music item you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
• Manage and inventory CDs, vinyl records, cassette tapes, 8-track, reel-to-reel, digital files, and so much more.
• Loaded with millions of music items and albums from around the world in our database.
• Full barcode scanning and database search.
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad, iPhone, Mac, and more.
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency.
• Filters, sorting, and importing.
• Three different custom layouts.
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your music collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed.
• Extra features like colored Themes, Dark Mode support, and more.
• Every field is editable.
• Store up to four pictures per item or album, including front, back, and inside images of music items.
• Personal details per music item or album including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Watched, Storage Location, Opened, Notes, Estimated Value, and more.
• Index bars and search for quick access in large music collections.
This app is a completely new collecting experience written from the ground up with Apple's latest Swift language. It also has full support for the latest iOS versions and iPhone/iPad devices. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each comic to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your music collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of iCollect, Sort It Apps, CLZ Collectorz, Delicious Library, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
Large music collections require an in-app purchase to unlock unlimited storage.
- Attempts to fix a bug where the + button may not work in specific rare instances.
- Fixes a bug with Record Labels weren't getting moved over on Sort It Apps imports.
- Images with items that don't have barcodes should now be getting moved over on Sort It Apps imports.
- Fixes the default sorting option.
- Fixes an issue where Personal Rating was causing an error and should now be getting moved over on Sort It Apps imports.
Ratings and Reviews
Database Is A Bit Small
I want to preface this by saying that this app has an amazing setup and I recommend it to avid collectors like myself. I started collecting albums and cds 2 years ago and have made it up to around 100, this app is great for organizing what I have an what I would like in the future. If you collect a lot of pop punk like I do, then be prepared to enter a lot of the new wave albums manually as the database does not have them (for instance: Palaye Royale, Sleeping With Sirens, The Maine, IDKHOW, etc.), however, the app does have most older pop punk bands (Green Day, blink-182, Good Charlotte, etc.). My only issue with the app is the time that it took to manually enter a lot of my albums.
So easy to start organizing
I’ve been using this app for about five minutes now and it’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen… I just went thru a painful 500 listing of my vinyl album collection using another app. I wish I had found this before I had done all that work because its much easier to use. This is a breeze and I highly recommend it!
First off, if a majority of your records are from the 50s, 60s, and 70s - you’re gonna be entering a lot of artist and album titles into the search bar looking for your albums. I guess barcode technology came out in the 80s - which is about when I started record collecting. I’d say about 9/10 albums I own have barcodes. Only issue is that the database is not up to date with some of the newer releases, which is fine. Honestly, the joy of this app has been going through my entire collection (700+ and still counting!) And seeing albums I forgot I owned. Def recommend this one if your collection is getting outta hand.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.