iCollect Video Games is the #1 app on the Apple App Store for managing your video game collections and inventory. This app works on all device sizes and syncs directly with our iPhone, iPad, Mac apps, as well as our apps on other platforms. Scan in or search our database for any video game you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
• Manage and inventory any video game for systems and consoles such as Switch, Playstation, Xbox, Windows PC's, and many more, including old legacy systems! Supports the latest consoles.
• Loaded with millions of video games from around the world in our database.
• Full barcode scanning and database search.
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad, iPhone, Mac, and more.
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency.
• Filters, sorting, and importing.
• Three different custom layouts.
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your video game collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed.
• Extra features like colored Themes, Dark Mode support, and more.
• Every field is editable.
• Store up to four pictures per video game, including front, back, and inside images of games.
• Personal details per game including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Played, Storage Location, Opened, Notes, Estimated Value, and more.
• Index bars and search for quick access in large game collections.
This app is a completely new collecting experience written from the ground up with Apple's latest Swift language. It also has full support for the latest iOS versions and iPhone/iPad devices. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each comic to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your game collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of iCollect, Sort It Apps, CLZ Collectorz, Delicious Library, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
This app is for anyone who reads IGN, uses CLZ Collectorz, likes video game reviews from IGN, uses UPC barcode scanners, buys video games at Gamestop, or likes to catalog & collect video games. Great for the latest video game releases.
Large video game collections require an in-app purchase to unlock unlimited storage.
Migrated the app to the iCollect system:
Users will be asked to auto-import their old Sort It Apps collection into this update. The old Sort It apps and systems will eventually become deprecated and shut down.
- Attempts to fix a bug where the + button may not work in specific rare instances.
- Images with items that don't have barcodes should now be getting moved over on Sort It Apps imports.
- Fixes the default sorting option.
- Fixes an issue where Personal Rating was causing an error and should now be getting moved over on Sort It Apps imports.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App that does what it says
This is a great app, one that does at it says. For only 10 bucks you unlock all the great features. I downloaded the movie and book ones and so far as I can tell once you purchase one it unlocks the others. This is a blessing as I can keep track of all my games and accessories. This app is highly recommended! UPDATE it doesn’t have cross purchase so if you want to use the others like books or movies etc, you will have to pay another 10 bucks but it’s worth it if you have huge collections.
I think this is a dead app
They spent several hours over many days manually listing Xbox live arcade games and Eshop games and Psn games. Then all of a sudden all of them disappeared. I emailed them and they responded with this:
Due to a brand new type of malicious attack on our servers (called Ako), our apps were down on Sunday, January 12th, 2020 while we mitigated the issue. ** No personal information such as usernames or passwords were compromised. **
All of our systems and apps are back online, but any collection data created or modified from November 12th, 2019 until yesterday is still being restored and may take a while to appear. This includes user accounts, so logins created during that time period will not work. We do not have a timeframe on when this restore will be completed, as there is a separate backup that will need to be merged and is not a very manual process.
I gave up and decided to try CLZ Games. It’s very good although you have to pay $1.50 a month or $15 a year for their online services. But at least I know they have an interest in keeping their product up and working to continue to make money. This ‘Sort It’ app hasn’t been updated in 2 years. So you can waste your time listing hundreds of games here only to lose them or find another app.
A nice app for managing my collection.
I personally quite like this app. The barcode scanner has been working well for me, which makes it easy to scan games into my personal database quickly. Works well enough for my purposes, and I think it’s easy and intuitive to use.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.