HaCon Ingenieurges. mbH
FahrPlaner combines timetable information and mobile ticket sales in one app. Now also with intermodal trip results including public transport, bikesharing, carsharing and taxi
Mobile tickets are available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN) and regional trains within the Niedersachsentarif (Lower Saxony).
Further information on FahrPlaner is available at https://www.fahrplaner.info
Easy, fast and always up-to-date:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables,
• in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock,
• train information is available for all of Germany,
• Route planning not only with public transport but also with bikesharing from Nextbike, carsharing from cambio and taxi offers from TaxiDeutschland – so you always reach your destination!
• Price information for tickets of Niedersachsentarif (Lower Saxony), VBN (Bremen/Lower Saxony) and other transport associations,
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections - also available as commuter alarm,
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access,
• Access an overview of the public transport or bike- and carsharing stations, POIs, and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location,
• Scheduled and real-time information for nearby departures and your favourite stations,
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app can access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
The access to the camera is needed to personalize icons with own photos used for “My addresses” as well as to be able to add own photos to send via feedback form in the app.
Based on your location the app can show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
The app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.
© 2020 Verkehrsverbund Bremen Niedersachsen,
Niedersachsentarif GmbH, HaCon Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, eos.uptrade GmbH
Ratings and Reviews
Better than the DB app.
I can actually buy tickets when it is impossible in the DB app due to who knows what.
It is not clear at all how to buy tickets
It only shows me the train route, but there is no way to purchase the ticket from there
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HaCon Ingenieurges. mbH
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 VBN, HaCon Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH