Read and annotate (markup) PDF documents. Annotations can be drawings, highlighting text, text notes, photos and stamps.
PDF files can be opened in neu.Annotate from any application that supports the "Open with..." menu command. This includes Mail, Safari, Box, Dropbox and many others. PDF files can also be imported using iTunes File Sharing, Dropbox, and WebDAV services.
Annotated PDF files can be shared via email as well as exported to iTunes and Dropbox. Individual pages can also be shared in PNG and JPG formats, in addition to PDF.
• PDF Document Reader
• Highlight text
• Add text notes
• Add free-hand drawing
• Add stamps
• Add photos
• Fill out and sign documents
• Insert Blank Pages
• Delete pages
• Rotate page orientation
• Organize documents using tags
• Rest your hand on the screen with the Palm Guard
• Search documents (including text annotations)
• Create new PDF documents
• iCloud syncing between multiple devices
• Import/export from/to Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, iTunes
• Sort PDF documents by title, date create or date modified; ascending or descending
• Control feature restrictions
• Setup automatic document expiration actions
• Duplicate pages
• Duplicate documents
• Navigate document using table of contents (when available)
• Protect documents from modifications (lock/read only)
• Group / ungroup annotations
• Align annotations
• Arrange annotations top to bottom
• Easily rearrange document pages
• Image Editor
Please send comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improved Dark Mode support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Made college life easier
Do yourself a favor and go digital with this app, it costs what you would spend on paper and pens but you’ll never have to buy them again or pay for a subscription. Developers, please create a file management system that is my only issue with this app, but not enough to stop me from using it. So anyone else with this issue my advise is immediately name the file and when done editing save to a Dropbox file.
Doc wouldn’t stay open
The instruction manual or my new doc wouldn’t stay open in full page. Once the doc minimized, it wouldn’t open to full page again. Please refund me my $.
I love this app! Highly recommended.
- neu.Pen LLC
- 34.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 neu.Pen LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.