***ScriptE includes in-app purchases that are required to add multi-unit and other newer functionality. The initial ScriptE app available here has all the functionality required to fully perform your duties as a script supervisor. You can add additional functionality to ScriptE via the in-app purchases.
ScriptE is now available on iPad! Yes, the same great software used by the industry's top professionals on Academy Award winning films, network television shows and international advertising campaigns is now available for use on your iPad! State-of-the-art functionality with the mobility, affordability and ease of use of the iPad. ScriptE for iPad is the perfect tool for tight sets, run-and-gun city shooting, car rigs, helicopter rigs, bad weather, 2nd units, insert units, main units, etc.
Script Supervisors no longer need an expensive, full-sized laptop to be a part of the world of digital script supervision. Now anyone with an iPad can join the ScriptE revolution.
* Import digital scripts (from Final Draft, Screenwriter or PDF). Even import all revisions - without losing your previous work.
* Log and line scripts with the touch of a finger.
* Capture timecode once and it's automatically attached to your notes for the rest of the shoot day. All you have to do is hit the ScriptE stop watch. ScriptE does the rest.
* Do your breakdowns in half the time and in far more detail than ever before.
* Finally be 100% paperless - no more printers or photocopiers - let ScriptE generate and email your breakdowns, script notes, wrap out and other reports.
* Type on-set revisions directly into your script or as a margin note.
* It's not uncommon for ScriptE users to enter the dialog changes from rehearsal directly into their ScriptE file, email those changes to production, and have new sides printed while the crew lights the set.
* Share information with other units instantaneously via the internet.
* TV users can share character and participant information between episodes by exporting their character and participant lists from one file and importing it into another.
* Works with European and American Slating systems. You can even line your script from left to right in order shot (West-Coast style) or from left to right Wide to Tight (East-Coast style).
All this and with the added benefits of all the other functionality built into every iPad. Use your iPad II's camera to take Continuity photos, your iPad's built-in WIFI or 3G to access your email, or surf the web.
You asked for it, and we built it. Everything you need and all in one place - ScriptE on your iPad. Don't miss out on that next job because you haven't yet gone digital. Download ScriptE for iPad now and make the move to digital script supervision today.
Reverted to previous version of Teradek framework to, hopefully, fix resolution and delay issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny!
This app is brilliant. It saves you hours out of your work day. I would never go back to paper. I’m a huge fan!
This a major issue. After the last update, I can no longer send reports via email from that software. Please fix this ASAP. When you want to send a eod report the email looks like it’s sent, but the recipients NEVER get them.
This could cost someone their job. Really need you guys to fix this.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you had an email issue. No one else is reporting this issue. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your iOS version, your version of ScriptE and also send you file if you can.
MASTER software for Script Supervisors
After Script Supervising the old school way with paper & pencil, I got sick of working for free with countless hours of end-of-night paperwork. I heard about ScriptE from one of the Video Assists I had worked with. I purchased it and never looked back! I’ll admit that a few YouTube tutorials did NOT help me. The class, for me, was a must, but it all depends on your learning style, dedication, and computer (or in this case iPad) literacy. To date, I have script supervised three movies and one television series using ScriptE for iPad, and I continue to use it as a day player on a number of other tv series to include Black Lightning and Dynasty. The ScriptE developers are also super nice and always willing to help. And the added bonus of joining the ScriptE community is just that .. you’ll be part of a community of other Script Supervisors that use the same software that look to hire other ScriptE users for second unit and double up days for a much smoother transition and/or merging of notes. Workflow is everything, and when you “speak the same language” as your colleagues, you get work!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ScriptE Systems, LLC
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011 - 2020 ScriptE Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Version 2 Multi-Unit Upgrade $99.99
- Artistic License $129.99
- Teradak Video Streaming $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.