Catalog, collect, inventory, organize, and manage your own database of movies, books, video games, comics, music, LEGO, Hot Wheels, watches, action figures, Funko, and any other collectables you may own with this awesome app.
*** Also available on the iPad ***
Using barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry, this app can help you manage the following collections:
Movies (Blu-ray, DVD, VHS, more)
Music (CD, Vinyl Records, Cassette, more)
Shoes and Sneakers (Nike Jordans, Heels, more)
Toy Cars (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, more)
Video Games (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, more)
Beanie Babies (Tsum Tsums, Plush, Teddy Bears, more)
Comic Books (Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, more)
Dolls (Barbies, etc)
Knives and Swords
Alcohol, Beer, and Liquor
Pins (Disney, Olympics, more)
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new items that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter and Sort on any field of information within an item.
- A coverflow view to see all of your items when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution art for each item.
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker.
- Full Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Better than Collectorz, Discogs, Delicious Library, blu-ray.com and others!
Fixes an issue where searching the Wishlist would take users to an incorrect item.
Ratings and Reviews
Great sorting app
First off, it is definitely worth the price as other apps of its kind are even pricier. The ability to add your own photos is great, especially when the ones that come up from the internet search are lousy.
The $25 upgrade to get the entire library was great. Action figures, board games, Star Wars toys, Legos...I have literally been on a scanning spree. So nerdy! If you use your iPad like I do, you can see what you've scanned on your iPhone too, you just can't add to it, so you phone becomes basically just a viewer. You need to buy it for the phone to do that. That's what keeps this a 4 star. They really should make it so that if you buy it once, it'll work on all devices. Not sure if I care enough to buy it twice, but it looks and works great!
Surprisingly some items aren't in their library, but I'm guessing once one of us adds it to our own, it becomes available to all.
Company is money grubbing
I originally bought this app for $25, loved it, and rated it as four stars. But I’m changing it to one star. The reason is that the company has abandoned the app and moved to a new app with a much higher pricing model ($5 a month - no thanks.) At the very least, they should offer some kind of discount to all their loyal customers who previously bought the app for $25. But they don’t even do that.
What makes it even worse is that there is no easy way to migrate your collections from the old app to the new one. I sent an email to the company about this and I got a reply saying they could migrate the collection, but they do it on their end. Seems pretty short-sighted to start a new app that cannot automatically port over all the data from the previous app.
I would not recommend this company or its owner Ethan C. Allen. The way they treat their customers is terrible. This is not a good way to bolster confidence among a customer base. It’s too bad, because the app has potential.
One of the Few Apps I Paid For & No Regrets!
I had used a version of this app before a while back for my movie catalogue. Received an email from the creator who offered the entire package which included all the variations (action figures, movies, comics, etc.) at a ridiculously low price which I jumped on. I am an avid collector, so this app was mostly to catalogue my collection. And it works beautifully! I love all the things you can add, such as the date you bought it, for how much, current value, and various other things. And the barcode scanning works for the most part. If it doesn't, it's pretty easy to add the product manually. I'm absolutely loving the app so far! I've recommended it to collectors already but for sure it's worth it for any real collectors out there! Even though I got it mostly to archive my collection, I get excited to share with my friends and colleagues! And now I can thanks to this awesome app!😁👍🏼
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 68.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase All Collectables $24.99
- Movies $9.99
- Video Games $9.99
- Comic Books $9.99
- Music $9.99
- Toy Cars $9.99
- Pins $9.99
- Action Figures $9.99
- Beanie Babies $9.99
- Funko $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.