** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the comic books you own, including Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, Disney, and more. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your comic books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/. Manage your collection on the web as well!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new comic books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a comic book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your comic books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a comic book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any comic book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all colorist, artist, editor, story arc, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each comic book.
- Bulk Scanning to add your comic books to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
- Compatible with comic books from the following companies:
Marvel (MARVEL) - Including Spider-man, Thor, Captain America, etc.
DC - Including Batman, Superman, etc.
Image Comics - Including The Walking Dead, Saga, etc.
Dark Horse Comics
and many more!
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
Like Discogs for comic books! Better than Collectorz, Delicious Library, Comic Collector Live, and others
- Fixed a problem with themes when Dark Mode was on.
- Fixes sort and filter bugs introduced in the last release.
Ratings and Reviews
Review after entering over 100 titles
I like most of what this app offers. If someone has put in a title you will find it in the database it picks up info from the scanning bar. But if it’s not in the database and you use the scan it will get some info, you’ll have to upload a picture and a title. Still not a bad deal. The only thing I think it needs is way to put in a title that has no scanning strip or is not in the database. I found a roundabout by taking any title I don’t have and editing it to fit the tile I’m entering, deleting the pic and uploading a new pic. The should be a manual entry without barcode. Please add one to this app. Then I’ll give it a 5 star review. Also some people would like to see a internet search for the issue their entering to cover ones that are not in the database.
Good app, some suggestions
The app works well and was very easy to use. The more users it has, should also improve the experience since it's a collection of all users input. It's a bit time consuming to build a collection, even with this apps help. So be prepared.
Suggestions to sort it:
1.) Allow people to alter the view on the desktop app (like: icon size changing or list view)
2.) Change "series" to "volume", with numeric Data entry (too often do I see inaccurate series data, also I see personal data filled in here too)
3.) Allow peoples comments to be seen on main page, under where it says series (have it pull from the personal tab, so if doesn't affect others)
4.) Change variant to fill with Letters automatically
5.) Have same name format (surname order).
6.) Make publishers universal (ex. no image and image comics)
7a.)Maybe it's too costly, but have someone or ones check data entry (especially if someone edits someone's previous data).
b.)Remove misspelt names and publishers
I don't know if it's helpful, but thank you.
Lost Everything I Entered
I had a big problem recently with the app freezing or crashing on me. Followed the instructions on the FAQ section where it says to delete and reinstall. Did so, logged in to my account and all 500+ books I entered are gone. This is super disappointing being that I paid for this app. This is the only app I’ve ever paid for and am very frustrated with this situation. Please help/fix.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 99.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.