The ONLY app to show live traffic incidents, roadworks and 3,500+ cameras covering England, Scotland and Wales. The 2020 release includes a new dark mode for iOS13.
Live traffic incidents, roadworks and traffic cams covering:
- England: Traffic England for all motorways and main trunk roads: 2,000+ cameras
- Scotland: Traffic Scotland: 274 cameras
- Wales: Traffic Wales: 197 cameras
- London: TfL: 918 VIDEO cameras
- Manchester: 45 cameras
- Tyne & Wear: 125 cameras
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models.
- Dark Mode throughout the app (iOS13+).
- Sharing: you can easily share traffic camera images (and videos for TfL cameras) with your Twitter followers, Facebook friends or via email etc.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is colour-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name,
the type of incident and when the incident info was updated.
- The detail view for each incident shows the description of the incident together with a map showing the exact location of the incident.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is colour coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Toggle show/hide the cameras on the map.
- Touch a camera icon on the map to view a live camera image.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVOURITES
- Save your favourite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or Kilometres setting.
ICONS AND COLOUR CODING
- The icons on the map show the type of incident so you can see at a glance both the incident type and severity (indicated by the colour of the icon).
The incident icons currently available are:
- Accident: ambulance icon
- Congestion: standard congestion sign (3 cars) icon
- Breakdown: car with bonnet raised icon
- Signal Failure: traffic signal icon
- Event (such as football match, concert): a calendar event icon
- Snow or flooding: the appropriate icon
- Other/Hazard/Incident: standard hazard (exclamation mark) icon
Incidents are colour coded accruing to severity:
- Red: severe; delays of one hour or more, or road/exit closed
- Orange: medium; delays 15 minutes or more
- Green: minor; delays less than 15 minutes
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
- Follow @ukroadsapp on Twitter for latest news on the app.
Fix for buttons not appearing on the map toolbar when Bold Text Accessibility option enabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Give me my money back
I’ve spent half an hour trying to find the cameras. I only see traffic incident icons on the map. No camera icons.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that, press the camera icon button on the map tab and the camera icons will appear on the map. Email me via the contact button on the settings tab if you need more assistance.
Updated Version Great!
Loads of new features added, traffic cameras are an added bonus. Looks good and easy to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.