NetDocuments is a cloud content management service for businesses of all sizes to securely create, store, manage and share their document work anywhere, anytime. If you are a NetDocuments customer, simply install this iPad or iPhone app for free, and you will have access to all your documents while you are on the go.
NetDocuments was designed for mobility. The NetDocuments app takes advantage of the local operating system and storage capabilities of the iPad or iPhone. With this app you can:
• Bring your documents with you when you are on the go.
• Find any documents using full-text search or by navigating through folders, filters and workspaces.
• Email copies of documents or documentlinks to others.
• Create subfolders.
• Upload photos from your photo library.
• View your personal home page or 40 most recently opened, edited or added documents.
• View document profiles.
• Download documents for offline access when not connected and for quick access.
• Create a passcode for further security and protection, or use Touch ID.
• Access your contacts list for emailing document links or attachments.
• Upload documents to third-party editing apps.
• • Print documents using a Wifi printer or Breezy printing services.
• Use your organization’s login services such as ADFS, OKTA, OneLogin and other supported federated identity providers.
• Edit documents directly with Office365 apps, with appropriate licenses.
The NetDocuments app integrates out-of-the-box with any "WebDAV" or "Open in" compliant apps such as Documents To Go, Pages, GoodReader, etc.
ShareSpaces cannot be accessed from this app.
NetDocuments is fully integrated with Salesforce.com and is the leading cloud content management service for law firms and financial advisors. The company has been in business since 1998 with a feature-rich, enterprise-level content management service with business continuity built-in. All documents are encrypted in transmission and at rest. Documents are stored in highly secured, world-class data centers with full redundancy, backup and protection.
Fixed UI bugs related with iOS update to 14
Ratings and Reviews
Decent iPad Support, but could be MUCH better
The iPad/iPhone app is fine for viewing and even uploading saved documents, but could be much more robust, especially considering the updating functionality of the iPad and iPad Pro lines.
The app should at least be updated to take full advantage of the larger screen size of the iPad Pro (the borders are still cut off, and the new iPad dimensions have been out for almost 2 full years now).
It would be great if the iPad app (whether for iPad only or integrated with the iPhone app) functioned more like the desktop version of netDocs.
There is a great opportunity to optimize the app for the iPad Pro to be just as good, if not better than, the desktop version of netDocs.
Not able to log in
I’ve been trying to use my organization log in for the past 30 mins. It doesn’t work. But it’ll bounce back and show an error message to let you know if your password is incorrect. If password is correct, you will have to wait and not be able to get in. It shows the loading screen forever. Also wanted to point out that I have NDThread, I’m able to log in there but not ND?? Why is this app so hard to use? I’m just trying to upload a document. I tried doing it from safari, I was able to log in there but couldn’t upload. Very frustrating.
It's a start
This version is not really useful for working with workspaces. I don't even see a way to sort workspace documents by date. A long list of documents in alphabetical order is not that helpful.
There is great potential here! Please keep working!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 76.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NetDocuments Software Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.