WMAR 2 News in Baltimore delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've added some minor performance improvements in this release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this station. It’s the only one I watch. I wish they would change the stories on the website a little more, gets boring seeing the same one for days.
WMAR news review
I love Kelly and Jamie . They are 2 news anchors who offer an excellent alternative to the other stations . They are always sincere and they are not there to impress us with who they are when it comes to their talent as journalists. This makes them the best journalists . They take time to explain the news . They are truly one of us ! ❤️
When the top five stories are not local, what’s the point of having this app? Nothing on the current flooding happening here in the metro area, but I can find out about some guy arrested in Arizona. Too many fluff/sensationalist pieces to be any use to me. I have other national news sites for these purposes and I just need to access local news quickly. Sadly this app is not a good option for this in my opinion.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 38.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.