A French Language Dictionary iOS app. Contains more than 36 thousand word definitions.
Works offline. No internet connection is necessary once downloaded. All words are 100 percent
French and are composed in French. This app is appropriate for those seeking to learn or
already fluent in the French language.
Features and Functionality
- Works on iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad
- Advertisement Free
- Fast Search
- Link online article
- Unicode Diacritic Insensitive Search
- Search For Article by Title
- Change Text Size
- Save Favorite Words For Later
- Localized to over 12 languages - is that fine to say “Compatible to more Than 12 langages” ?
Access to information
- Pronunciation Guide in International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)
- Pronunciation Guide in Speech Assessment Methods Phonetic Alphabet (SAMPA)
- Pronunciation Guide in Rhymes
- Related Word Forms
- Example Uses
- Derived Terms
- Verb Declensions
iOS 11 update
Dictionary data update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this to study french, ot's great for flipping back and forth between ebooks.
This is very useful, especially to one brushing up on his french.
This App is fantastic. I highly recommend it as a French language reference!
The developer, Offline Wiktionary LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Offline Wiktionary LLC
- 222.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Offline Wiktionary LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Advanced Features $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.