Countless users are enjoying Boo Adventures across the world... it's about time you joined in on the fun.
- "Boo Adventures is a serious contender for best physics puzzler on the iPhone." - GameZebo
- "Boo Adventures is among the top 10 games." - QualityIndex(Qi)
- "Rescue a succession of hapless furry critters from imprisonment across a varied bunch of levels in this bouncy cartoon-physics puzzler Boo Adventures." - Guardian
- "Cute Meets Tough In This Knock Down Game Of Physics" - AppAdvice.com
- "Challenging, frustrating, looks fantastic. Everything a great iOS game should be." - TodaysiPhone.com
- "Boo Adventures is an adorable puzzle full of beauty and intelligence. It works your brain without getting you completely lost." - ApplicationiPhone.com
Boo Adventures is based on the ever changing puzzle logic. You use boo (tiny balls with different powers) to tumble and throw furries (usually squares having different powers, weight) off. For each furries you throw off... you are awarded points and for each boo used, the points are deducted. In the end, you have to reach a certain score to complete a level.
The levels are divided into episodes and each episode contains objects such as teleportation, planets, gravity toggle, sliding ground, flying rocks, bouncing ground, etc which you have to use in order to throw off the furries in that level.... Each level is unique and will test your timing, logic, skill and force.
Go Ahead! Give it a spin!
● Features ●
- Amazing Episodes: Plan moves on the jungle surf on ice, bounce like crazy, dodge in the factory, teleport though science lab or just defy gravity like a boss!
- Interact with new objects in every episode
- 6 Episodes with 180 Unique Levels will keep you addicted
- Lose yourself in the realistic physics environment
- All New Planets / Crazy Gravity Episode
- Massive UI Improvements
- Even More Massive Gameplay Improvements
- Three Ball Bug Fix (Occurs on some devices)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I used to love this game
For its challenge. Now you can buy your way up the leaderboard, and I don't see the point. Adding in-app purchases was probably good for the developers' wallet, but it should reflect on your score (aka: points "bought" should not count). Some players took this game seriously...
Fun Knock 'em Down Game
I really like the idea of the game, and it works really well. You fling a blue ball to knock yellow guys off without hitting red guys off. There are other twists and puzzle-like implications included as well. It is extremely fun and the graphics are cute and look great. There are two things that I would improve on though. Sometimes the sounds the little guys make is quite irritating. As well, the levels seem to get pretty difficult, I'm stuck on level 2-6 (tried about 50 times) and there is no way to skip a level. Maybe bringing the difficulty down a little by adding a longer indicator to where the blue guy is being shot or a way to skip levels. Overall, a great little game.
Good, but too much buyware
Fun game, but skipping levels should be free. I would like to see a reset level button directly on the level instead of having to hit pause, as many levels can be quite challenging.
- Harsh Rajat
- 76 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Poke Labs
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Skip Level Coins $0.99
- 50 Stars pack $0.99
- Bag of King Boo $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.