This app is in conformance with ASTM A956-06 Standard Test Method for Leeb Hardness Testing of Steel Products and ASTM E140-07 for calculating approximate hardness conversion numbers for non-austenitic steels. This Hardness Tester app can be used with the ITAMCO iBlue Hardness Tester by communication via Bluetooth. You can find out more about the iBlue from our website link below.
- Works with hardness probes: D/DC, D+15, E, C, DL, G
- Wirelessly make hardness checks
- Send data via email
- Print hardness readings to any compatible Air Print Printer
- Graph multiple hardness checks
- Records Maximum, Minimum, and Averages
- Remote operation up to 20 feet away
- Convert between popular Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop hardness scales.
- HRC (Rockwell C Hardness Number 150 kgf)
- HV (Vickers Hardness Number)
- HBS (10-mm Standard Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HBW (10-mm Carbide Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HK (Knoop Hardness, Number 500-gf and Over)
- HRA (A Scale, 60-kgf)
- HRD (D Scale, 100-kgf)
- HR 15-N (15-N Scale, 15-kgf)
- HR 30-N (30-N Scale, 30-kgf)
- HR 45-N (45-N Scale, 45-kgf)
- Scleroscope Hardness Number
This app was developed by ITAMCO, please visit http://www.itamco.com for more information.
updated layout and graphics
updated for iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
I love my iBlue! Easy to use! And a Great app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.