It’s proven kids read 5x more with FarFaria! Choose from the most popular read aloud kids books for ages 1-9, for free.
Kids choose from unlimited children’s educational books, bedtime stories, picture books, audiobooks, nursery rhymes, songs and more. We offer new hits as well as classics like Rapunzel and The Wizard of Oz.
New story books added weekly! Install to start reading today for free!
• Unlimited reading! Curated library of 1,000s of popular children’s ebooks.
• Popular new books added every week!
• Read-to-Me in EVERY story, with word highlighting to help young readers.
• Standards-aligned reading-level badge on every book cover to build your child’s confidence.
• Common Core reading levels to empower kids to read MORE on their own.
• Read along option with highlighted text.
• Offline access to Favorites.
START FOR FREE
• Get Started for FREE! No subscription needed!
• Select one book per day for free from our unlimited library of curated children's books.
• Receive new books each week.
IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE FREE BOOK A DAY, SUBSCRIBE
• Subscribe for just $4.99/month to unlock unlimited access.
• Subscription can extend to up to five connected iPhones and iPads.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation.
• Your subscription will auto-renew monthly. Your credit card will be charged via your iTunes account. You can cancel at any time from your iTunes account settings.
•“Brain Expander” –Parenting Magazine
•“Netflix for Children's Books!” –USA Today
•“A SOLID literacy tool.” –Common Sense Media
•“ TWO-TIME Family Choice Award Winner!
Learn about new children’s books first by following us at facebook.com/farfaria and @farfaria
Thank you for your five star reviews!
Some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
After 4+ years, finally got the Lifetime
I have used FarFaria with and without a subscription for several years. It’s been completely consistent in its appeal to my daughter since she started to read until now, at 8 years old. I thought at some point we may get tired of it or find something better, but it’s appeal has remained solid since day 1 and nothing else comes close. And for what it’s worth, I’m also interested in voiceover work, so I find listening to the stories to be beneficial to me, as well! They are very well done. I bought the Lifetime Subscription and my daughter will be thrilled since her yearly subscription ran out and I’d been dragging my feet to renew. It’s a done deal now and I feel very good about it!
My child loves this app and enjoys listening and following on in the books. I would recommend this to everyone. I do wish some of the books were longer, but we’ve only had the app a short time so I just may have not found longer books. I also wish it also had higher grade levels. I have a son that doesn’t like to read, but started watching my younger one listen to his book.
Good books, but really buggy
I have a paid membership. We use it on a new iPad just purchased a few months ago. The app takes forever to load up, half the time it can’t recognize if we are connected to the internet (when we clearly are and no other apps are having the same issue), and books take a long time to load. The app is updated so that’s not the issue either. I will probably keep it through the summer just to have a reading program for my daughter, but once school starts, if her school offers a reading program or substitute I’ll likely cancel this. It’s unfortunate because without the bugs I’d probably keep it, even with school substitutes.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we would like to fix this. As we don't have your email address, can you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you better. We look forward to your email.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INTUARY, INC.
- 85.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Intuary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FarFaria Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Read Aloud Kids Books $4.99
- FarFaria Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.