This whiteboard app that brings convenience to your work, life and studies.
Nothing more, Nothing less,
Super simple, Super excellent.
A must-have for installations, taking up little space, only a few M.
easy to use, simple interface.
completely free of charge and without any advertising.
Versatile and quick to open.
This is a great app, download it now!
It's a simple whiteboard that makes your work, life and learning easier. This whiteboard app was launched in 2012 and is unique in that it provides a number of coaching templates for coaches to use on site to direct their players, which has been well received by many coaches. The product is unique in that it has a button layout and the tools are easy to exit. Our products have been well received by coaches, teachers and students, and students mainly use them as sketch paper and for assignments, so much so that we have received many applications from student teachers and coaches on WeChat to add them as friends and discuss product plans with them to continuously improve the product.
It can be used for sketching, demonstrations, slates, doodling, as your note pad, temporary notepad, mimeographing vocabulary, and calculating problems. Home education whiteboards, school teacher education chalkboards, conference room whiteboards, various ball coaching demonstrations, live coaching, teaching, etc., as well as children drawing and painting, etc. The most surprising and touching thing is that some people with speech difficulties send letters of thanks, saying that this product helps them communicate with the outside world.
Easy to use
1、One finger can write by hand.
2、Two fingers can zoom in or out on the bottom image.
3. Double-tap on the Apple Pencil to bring up or close the eraser.
The entire interface consists of a single canvas, the usual four colours, three stroke sizes and a few common buttons.
1. Fourth brush at the bottom: you can choose from an unlimited number of colours.
2. Background setting button at the bottom: in addition to providing many useful background templates, you can also choose unlimited colours.
3、The third stroke size at the bottom: you can further choose to customise more sizes and then select more default sizes.
4. The Private Folder button on the left allows you to save or save the file you are editing to a private folder, or export it to a PDF file and share it.
5. The Tools button on the left allows you to use a number of simple graphical gadgets, and to use special pens such as soft pens and markers. You can also use special pens such as soft pens and markers, as well as settings such as: preventing hand strokes when using the Apple Pencil, using watermarks, etc.
6. Save the finished drawing as a high resolution image directly to your album or share it on social networks.
7. The new private folder offers even more possibilities, especially the PDF export feature, which is a handy little tool for making PDFs. You can import some image material, process it through the whiteboard, save it to a private folder and then select multiple files to export to a single PDF file at the same time, which can be saved locally or shared with others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How do I adjust the font size and colour?
When you select the colour and size of the brush, the font will change. The width of your finger from start to finish is the width of the font, so you can try it out.
Question 2: Where is the image saved?
Answer: Saved to your device's photo album. Note that you need to set the permissions to allow access to your album.
Question 3: Why can't I save the pictures?
Answer: This is due to the new privacy mechanism on Apple IOS 6 and above. Please open.
Settings >> Privacy >> Photos.
Then select Allow Whiteboard to access your album.
Question 4: How do I close the window?
Just swipe down from any position.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
Official website: whiteboardapp.org
Fixed issue with draft paper not drawing lines under macOS Catalina.
New gadget: a straightedge
Enhanced the experience by allowing the opening of the last edited file to also erase and clear the screen
Optimised for macOS, added a button to the toolbar to add unlimited layers.
Optimised display of the emoji page and added two new sets of emoji: Kawaii style and Christmas style
Optimisation for macOS
1. Limit the minimum window zoom value
2、Window scaling adapts to all pages.
3. Modify a situation where the drawing of graphics is incomplete.
1. Added two functions to the small toolbar: minimalist PPT playback and adding emoji packs to pictures on the canvas
1. Enhanced file management system with new features: optional auto-save, add tags, add file title
1、Enhance the temporary draft paper function, you can change the background to transparent colour, you can share the background template with the main canvas.
2、Add canvas templates, three new templates: split shot, triangle point background, square point background. And you can customize the spacing size of various grid lines in the template.
1、Enhance the temporary draft paper function, add some small tools outside, and can add the result to the main canvas, which is equivalent to adding any layer.
2, New temporary draft paper function, can be called up at work or teaching for calculations and other temporary ideas.
3. In 'Settings', the four 'Pen colour buttons' and three 'Stroke size buttons' can be customised with their default values.
4. A 'Copy' button has been added to 'Hover Layer' to make exact copies of the same layer.
Ratings and Reviews
Good overall but how can I go back to previous pages?
Good overall but how can I go back to previous pages? Sometimes I want to check the whole documents and maybe realize a typo in previous pages. it took me half an hour to figure out but still fail to find this function.
Also why the text input can not be modified? Like move place, change size, etc. the text just stick to the middle of the page. Makes this function useless
Developer Response ,
Two-finger movement, the latest version adds the page number preview function. You can quickly switch between different pages.
Helpful! Just one thing I noticed...
I was hoping to find an app such as this one to keep track of things. I barely check my notes and reminders, and this would surely get my attention better.
After a few minutes of trying this out, I already enjoyed the options given. This is a simple whiteboard app that you can doodle on if you wish, but there is no layers. I’m fine with that. I can use the app for much more stuff!
However, I was checking the reviews and saw a review about the eraser didn’t work that well. And whilst the review was updated and the problem had been fixed, I found another issue with it.
Every time you use the eraser, it switched back to a marker. Not a big deal since there is an undo button, but I think it’d be better for that not to happen. It’s a bit of a pet peeve of mine, and it’s a little tough to remember at the beginning of figuring it out. This is just an issue I didn’t really like, and people probably already grew to remember it.
This is just a suggestion of a little pet peeve I had. I apologize if I sound demanding. It is the devs’ option and I do believe some, if not many people would agree that the eraser is just a little tough.
Other than that, great app! I really like the tools and the Apple Pencil compatibility! I have no other suggestions, this is a great and simple app I would probably use in the upcoming future!
EDIT: Thanks for the information! I’ll definitely change that! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hey，You can customize whether to let the eraser return automatically in the settings，click more “...”then enter the settings，thank you for your review.
Great app, great company response
Friday: Ok, I take it all back. Thank you so much for addressing the issues I was having. This is a great app for my uses. All the bugs are fixed, and your super-fast response is wonderful. This app is perfect again!
Thursday: I have loved using this app for a long time. It was simple and smooth and perfect. Since the December update the writing is jagged and skippy. You can’t make a dot or decimal point with a tap, you actually have to squiggle to make a dot. The line width has been changed for the worse as well. The smallest choice is too thin, the medium choice is too thick. The eraser, too, has been fiddled with. It now is thinner so that it takes a lot more time to erase and is tedious. Could we have choices of eraser width, perhaps. I will keep using this because the general functions of this whiteboard are better than others, but the flow has been trashed by this new update. Sorry.
Developer Response ,
Now, Please update V6.3. We modified this BUG.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- box baby
- 6.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©Since 2021 whiteboardApp.org All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Sponsorship to unlock I $2.99
- Sponsorship to unlock II $4.99
- Sponsorship to unlock III $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.