Forbes - One of the Top 10 Mobile Apps to Make Your Business More Productive in 2013, Ten Apps To Help You Sell Better This Year And Beyond and Try These Apps To Make Your Business More Successful In 2017.
Meeting Mapper is a business productivity app that allows you to schedule, execute and follow up all your meetings (internal or external, project of sales related), log your business mileage and track all your business expenses in one easy to use app. Gone are the days of using multiple apps to do what Meeting Mapper can do all by itself. Don’t just have a meeting, have a Meeting Mapper!
Meeting Mapper is very configurable to meet your requirements, whether you want to add stances, roles, select currency or change from mile to kilometer you can do it with Meeting Mapper.
After the 14-day free trial, Meeting Mapper will renew every 30 days (subscription length) until cancelled.
1. Plan, Schedule and Execute Meetings
2. Add Rich Text Notes
3. Calendar Integration
4. Create Follow-up Task for Meeting Participants
5. Customize Stance and Roles for meeting participants
6. Export Meeting Notes
7. Include Images in Meetings
8. Folder Structure (create Accounts, Projects and Opportunities)
9. Contact Database
10. Meeting Location Map
11. Cloud Support
Meeting Mapper Pro (All the above plus)
1. Org Charts
2. Log Mileage (for taxes or reimbursements)
3. Customize Mileage Rate and Distance (miles or kilometers)
4. Track Expenses
5. Select Local Currency
* Support: https://meetingmapper.com/support/
* Website: https://meetingmapper.com
* Blog: https://meetingmapper.com/blog/
* Twitter: twitter.com/meetingmapper
* Terms of Service: https://meetingmapper.com/terms-of-service/
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account when purchase is complete
* Subscriptions automatically runs unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Your account will be charged for the renewal 24 hours prior to the current period ending
* Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal be turned off by going to the user's account and settings after purchase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and useful
I love this app! I've tried almost every scheduling app out there, and kept thinking "If only this app could do this. If only this app could do that. It would be perfect." Well this app combines all the features I was looking for into this single, all encompassing app. With my line of work, I needed to duplicate events and add a location by contact. This app does that.
I am an administrator in education. I have to schedule meetings with multiple participants all the time. Trying to keep track of email responses becomes very tiresome and something always gets lost. This app lets me keep track of everyone send out one email it is perfect and flawless!
Easy scheduling on the move.
I've used this app several times now to schedule group events with lots of success. If I have a client that needs to reschedule this is an easy way to give them options and see my schedule as well! Highly recommend it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Point N Time Software, LLC
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Point N Time Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plan (14 days FREE) $6.99
- Standard Plan (14 days FREE) $2.99
- Pro Plan (14 days FREE) $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.