Wikiweb is a delightful Wikipedia™ reader for your iPhone and iPad that visualizes the connections between articles.
• Explore Wikipedia™ in the most readable and beautiful interface
• Share interesting articles and how you found them with our unique sharing feature
• Discover new articles through unexpected connections
• Switch seamlessly between any number of 110+ supported languages
WIKIPEDIA is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation. Wikiweb proceeds are not donated to the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Fixes formatting of some characters in articles
- Fixes the layout of toolbars on iPads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concept, really want to change the font...
Please give us the option of choosing fonts in future versions. Current one is legible but very unappealing.
This was one of the first apps I downloaded when I bought my first iPhone and now, seven years later, is still my go to Wikipedia app. The webbing layout makes it outrageously easy to dig deep and explore through a wide range of related topics. Not to mention the beautiful design. I would, however, love to see an iOS 12 update, as the display no longer fits perfectly on my iPhone XR. The top display and the bottom arrows slightly overlap, making it a bit easy to hit the wrong buttons. Although, this is admittedly ‘nit-picking’ as the app still functions just fine otherwise.
If you're looking to learn and find an easy way to access more info on Wikipedia in a cleaner, more organised and more visual way, look no further than this app. If only it could pair with Wikiwand 😁
- Friends of The Web, LLC
- 6.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Friends of The Web, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.