Get more sleep with the Kid's Sleep Clock. If your child is waking up too early because they don't know if it's time to wake up yet this is the app for you. The app provides a visual alarm; the clock face glows blue when it is time to sleep, and yellow when it is time to wake up. Great for kids who can't tell time. There are also short-term green and red modes that can be used to set short-term timers (like quiet time or time-out). Since it glows all night long, it also acts as a nightlight; you can set the brightness of your device to whatever you want. Since the light will stay on all night, it is recommended that you plug your device.
The app works best for kids that are 2+ and can be taught that they should 'stay in bed when the clock is blue'. The app can optionally display the digital time on the face if your child is a bit older. Alarm sound is optional; if your child is a heavy sleeper in the morning and needs to be woken up, this will do the trick. But if you want to let your son or daughter sleep in, don't set the alarm at all! Dedicated clocks usually cost $40 or more, this is an inexpensive way to see if this can work for your family and help you get more of that precious morning sleep!
* Programmable sleep and awake times
* Two programmable timers with five customizable colours
* Night time (blue) means it's still time to sleep
* Wakeup time (yellow) indicates it is ok to get up
* Optional audible alarm at wakeup or when timers end
* Kids can sleep past the programmed time if the alarm is off
* Acts as a night-light
* Works well at home or while travelling and adjusting to time zone changes
* Great way to make use of an older phone or tablet
* Completely rewritten from scratch.
* All requested features have been added.
* Supports iOS light and dark modes.
* Many more background color options.
* Full screen mode has been added; just tap on the clock.
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars if I could change the alarm wake up color to green. Then it would match the clock we use at home. This app is just for traveling.
Works like a charm!
Love this app. It's simple and effective. We use it when we travel and it makes my life so much easier. Instead of my 3 and 5 year old asking me if it's time to get up every 2 minutes they know to just lay quietly in their bed til the clock turns yellow. The $30 ok to wake clocks all freak my kid out with their animated characters and creepy suns and moons with faces. This one is simple and non-creepy which works with my sensitive kids. :)
Does not work
I bought this app because it looked like it was just what I needed to help my kids stay in bed. It doesn’t work! I set the awake for 6:30 thinking that means am and the sleep for 19:00 thinking that means 7:00am. At 7pm it changes to the sleep color I picked and I was excited because it was working perfectly. Them at 2am I hear my children talking. The light had changed to green which was the get up color and they were up. 2:00am!!!!
I have tried to figure out how to get it to turn green at 6:30 instead of sometime in the middle of the night and can’t figure it out.
Do not waste your money on this app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- reid holmes
- 50.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © dev.ulti.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.