This app is to enable electric car drivers to locate charge points in Ireland and to help them to plan their route using the installed infrastructure around the country.
locate operational public and fast charge points in Ireland
view the roll out of upcoming charge point locations
keep updated with the latest electric car news and events in Ireland
follow ESB ecars through links to Facebook and Youtube
ESB ecars is rolling out a network of electric car public charge points in Ireland and installing 2,000 home charge points for free.
Visit us at:
· The inclusion of CCS and Fast AC chargers on the map;
· The harmonisation of charger icon colour scheme across both the Republic and Northern Ireland;
· The ability to filter by charging type;
· The ability to integrate with Google Maps for navigation;
· The provision of a richer degree of charger specific information – i.e., co-ordinates, power rating, charging type and video-based usage instructions;
· Inclusion of the local contact telephone number for customer support;
Ratings and Reviews
The app is great for basic info, but it really needs work. Simple things don't work they way they should. For example, there is no way to set default filters and the app doesn't remember selections. So every time I open the app, I have to re-select Combo CSC. (Not everyone drives a Leaf!) the "news" is mostly old and the app just feels neglected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.