- Added quick switch function to Arena teams.
- Fixed the display issue when purchasing Arena challenge chances.
- Fixed the display issue with the number of units in Arena teams.
- Fixed the display issue with the Academy research progress.
- Optimized players' experience with the description, classification, and usage of certain items.
- Optimized players' experience with making payments.
- Optimized icons for certain extended skills.
- Optimized players' icon sliding experience for the right side of the City interface.
- Optimized players' experience for collecting the "Kingslanding's Gift".
Ratings and Reviews
Have been playing this game since 2012! Played non-stop for about 3 years and have been on and off ever since. This game has allowed me to meet many people from all over the world. My alliance is one of the best in the game and we constantly talk through messaging apps and in-game chat. I’ve spent well over $500 on this game over the years. If you want to be amongst the best it’s pretty much necessary to spend money in order to protect your army. The graphics, events, different army types, heroes and skills, and community make this one of the best games of its type. If you start playing you must be committed for the long haul of building an army. For new players I recommend joining a new server so that you have a chance of being one of the best, otherwise you will be a small fry next to the “god-like” players in the old servers. If you are ok spending a few dollars a month to stay alive, or just want a pass time of never-ending building I definitely recommend this game. Remember, we play this game to have fun and share a lot of it amongst ourselves!
4 yEars of play
That’s right four years of daily play and still having fun. I just celebrated my 75th birthday but I’m still an avid fan of KE. The greatest challenge is keeping a balance between my time with running my business and family and my time with the game. Although KE is a war game I play for the events and contests. The alliance I’m in has a hundred players from around the world giving me the rare opportunity to observe and learn about what drives different people to play this social game. You may want to give it a try-
This games addicting. A great game overall. I love it, I’ve played it for some time now then and again. I do have to say that your support team isn’t as attentive tho. I’ve been trying to retrieve my account from about a year ago. Some lady who replied to my email simply said “ I CANT HELP YOU.” Really!!?? Please help on that.
- YoFun. LTD
- 91.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Tap4Fun
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Gems $0.99
- 22 Gems $1.99
- 60 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.