A gesture controlled, fully customizable music player with the most complete set of features.
* PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS WITH PRIVATE MESSAGE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OR TO THE SUPPORT EMAIL. THANKS!
* Supporting iOS 6 and iPhone 5
* Coming in the next update - 10 Band Equalizer
- manage the upcoming songs using the next list
- playback controls and next list are always on screen for quick access
- play any song any time without affecting the selected playlist
- gestures available for playing next/previous song or pausing/resuming the playback
- a beautifully designed volume controller
- browse your music by album / genre / artist / album-artist
- set the songs you navigated to as the " now playing" playlist just by tapping “Play All”
- instant search songs / artists / albums / genres
Web integration (available by in-app purchase):
- Scrobble songs to Last.FM
- Find youtube videos of the artists and songs you are currently listening or just search youtube for clips
- Search for artists similar to the ones you listen to and find their YouTube videos
- Save your videos to a list
- Share your videos on facebook
Customize the look of your player with one of our free themes or create your own ones.
Tunebooth is also integrated with the lock screen and the multitasking controls
~ Audiobooks, podcasts and videos are not supported.
~ To report crashes please follow the instructions on http://tunebooth.net/
New in 3.1:
Critical bug fix!
New in Version 3:
* A new 3d look by adding shadows and gradients
* New font and subtle icon glow
* Larger rows for songs.
* Finer horizontal sliders control by sliding your finger up/down
* Refreshed volume panel
* Bug fixes
* Addressed stability issues
* Added cover art next to the songs.
* Easier functionality access by placing it as first row in the list.
* Change playlist by swiping down the list of Playlists.
* Favorite songs have slightly different background for easier recognition.
* Larger cover
* Fixed lyrics issue
* Added share button to share a video of the song or image that highlights your theme containing song's name and link to the video (this way you can also keeping a log of all your shares in a dedicated facebook album)
* Double tap when the list is expanded to add a new song to the list.
* Replace a song with a new one by swiping to the left or bring the previously loaded by swiping right.
* Remove song from the list by sliding the play/skip button.
* Larger songs when the list is expanded for easier control.
* Better library navigation.
* Easier functionality access by placing it as first row in the lists
* Multiselection is now an option and disabled by default
* Enable scrobbling to Last.FM
* Fixed status bar issue.
* Added option to turn on/off multiple selection in library.
* Change the facebook sharing type (image (default) / video)
* 4 new background presets.
* Higher quality noise.
* 1 new noise pattern.
* Whoever experienced an issue with purchasing the web integration tab, can now restore the purchasing by touching the Unlock button again. If you have already been charged you should just be informed that your purchase was restored and won't be asked to buy the functionality again.
Ratings and Reviews
neat, fix crashes
Nice app. Kinda funky but very useful. It crashes all the time, though. More config options would be great.
Great music player
This is probably my favorite music player I have seen yet. It has the "up-next" playlist style which I haven't found in any other music player. The appearance of the UI is customizable, you can change the colors and add some special effects to the background and such.
It is a little hard to get used to, remembering the gestures will sometimes lead you to being stuck on a certain menu without knowing how to leave. I would recommend having that come up every once in a while, and you could turn them off in the settings somewhere.
Overall a great app! A bit more simplicity would be nice.
Music lovers, just give a try... Oh wait!!!
I just installed this and this really makes a brand new UI. Don't really sure whether this have intelligence to replace the default app, but you just have to give it a try without a doubt, music lovers!!!
Editing this review:
Oh no I had a comment with just had a brief testing. After testing a while, I notice this app have too much bugs that needed to be clean.
When I start to add songs to the queue, the app crashes. And it does every time . Must be updated, the app is useless before we can exactly use it.
- Martin Lalev
- 21.6 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2013 Martin Lalev
- In-App Purchases
- Web Integration Tab $0.99
- Upgrade "To the max" $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.