Hamburg. Quite a lot of freedom on 755 million square meters and one app that connects everything in and around Hamburg. The HVV route planner provides you with the fastest route to any destination in Hamburg and the surrounding area - including the right ticket.
THE MOST IMPORTANT AT A GLANCE
• Navigation for Hamburg and surrounding areas
• Intelligent route planner
• Your ÖPNV tickets in one app
• Your mobile ticket purchased mobile
• Timetable in real-time
• Save routes & locations
• Current ÖPNV network map
Whether by bus, train, underground, suburban train, regional transport or ferry - the HVV route planner shows you the fastest public transport connection and all travel information for your route in real-time.
REAL TIME INFORMATION
Your train is five minutes delayed? Another route is faster with the current traffic? Our route planner shows you all information in real-time so that you are always well informed.
PURCHASE A MOBILE TICKET
These tickets you can purchase conveniently in the HVV app and load those directly onto your mobile phone.
• Single Ticket
• Day Ticket
• Weekly 24/7 Season Ticket
• Monthly 24/7 Season Ticket
• 9 am Group Ticket
• Bicycle Ticket
• Supplementary Ticket
• Hamburg CARD
Online payment is not only quick and easy with SEPA direct debit, Mastercard, Visa and American Express but also cheaper than via the ticket machine. Single tickets, day tickets, upgrades and supplements are 7 % cheaper in the HVV app!
If you prefer PayPal, try our hvv switch App for HVV tickets and MOIA.
SAVE ROUTES & FAVOURITES
Whether it's your way to work, friends or favourite burger shop - You can save routes or destinations as favourites to make travelling in the Hamburg metropolitan region even easier. Using the “Trip planer” you can save information about your connection under “Details”. Edit and view the saved connections via the side menu under "My trips".
What stops are near you and which train runs there? The app shows you so that you always have the best overview of your public transport and mobility offers.
TICKET WIDGET FOR THE HOME SCREEN
With just one click directly from your home screen to the ticket booking. This way, you are not only saving time at the ticket machine but also in the online booking process.
• The HVV is active in and around Hamburg
• For information about the ÖPNV timetable and the ticket purchase, you need an active online connection because they both rely on constantly updated data. Once your ticket has been fully downloaded, it can be accessed at any time, even without an internet connection.
• The 7 % discount for the ticket purchase is not valid for the HVV Weekly and Monthly Tickets as well as the Hamburg CARD. The displayed price for other tickets in the HVV app already includes the discount.
• With authorising "Reading Contact Details", you can use your contacts addresses as the starting point or destination of a journey planner. If you have activated this function and select a contact from the suggestion list, only the contacts address will be transmitted to the background system. For this purpose, you can give the HVV app access to your address book.
• With authorising “Camera”, you can scan your credit card and store it as a means of payment.
• We cannot guarantee the correctness or completeness of the provided information.
We rely on your feedback to continuously improve our app and to make it even easier for you to reach your destination in the future. Share your opinion and suggestions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have fixed a bug that caused the app to crash for some customers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is incredibly user-friendly. I’ve only been using it for less than a month and so far, it’s been a lifesaver! It’s very accurate and even shows when the train/bus is or will be late, including how many minutes it’s late. One can also purchase tickets through it (which I have been doing). Your payment info is secured and you can even set it up where you peruse the touch-ID whenever you purchase a ticket.
Very useful and accurate information, intuitive interface, well designed and very convenient. Thanks again for making this outstanding app available for curious and environmentally conscious sensitive tourists from around the world. 🙏
I’m not from here so it was tough to figure out how to get around. This app was very helpful to get me where I needed to be. As I learned more route’s and different buses I realized that sometimes the bus would take me the long way there. Like the first couple of months I took the 186 to get to Elbe mall then I notice the 21 go the same place a little faster also. It’s just the 21 don’t pick me up near my home.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.