TOP 10 Music App in over 80 countries, over 40 million songs played!
Use your own acoustic piano, or an on-screen virtual one, to play your favorite songs whether its pop songs like Taylor Swift's Trouble or Classical like Vivaldi's Spring.
Dust off your piano with the Award Winning Piano Dust Buster music game!
Activated by an acoustic piano/keyboard, or by touch. No wires or adapters needed - the app just listens to your piano and you learn how to play. Two playing modes to choose from for both players who know how to read music or not! Help Granny dust off the piano by playing the correct note when the germs hit the rhythm line while collecting points and bonuses.
In Piano Dust Buster 2.0 compete against your friends and players from around the world! In "Concert Mode" there is always a competition to compete in and never ending free content to play. Win medals, level up and unlock even more songs from the JoyTunes library!
In "Jukebox Mode" practice your piano skills while playing fun pop songs and classics. Gain XP (experience) points and level up to unlock even more new songs.
To enjoy the vast song library purchase a subscription or individual song packs of popular and fun songs for all different skill levels, accompanied by high-quality concert music.
Subscribers will receive full access also to the Piano Maestro App - a great complementary tool to your piano lessons.
FREE SONGS INCLUDE:
* Imagine (John Lennon)
* Don't Stop Believing (Journey - Glee)
* Beginner's classics (Mary's Little Lamb, When The Saints Go Marching In, Ode To Joy)
* Various daily free offers...
OVER 150 SONGS FROM DIFFERENT GENRES AVAILABLE:
* Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
* We are the Champions (Queen)
* Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Spring (Vivaldi)
* And many many more...
* Works with an acoustic piano/keyboard - use your own real musical instrument to play!!!
* Virtual piano has real-size 3D keys (iPad version only)
* Compete against friends and players around the world
* Works on musical skills - learn note names, rhythm, playing songs, and more
* Special mode for practicing sheet music notation ("Staff Mode")
* Rich and high-quality accompaniment concert music
* Fun and Engaging - gaming dynamics will keep you practicing
* New songs are automatically added!
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play several free skill levels and "concert mode". You can buy additional packs of songs, or upgrade to a subscription package at any time.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Half-yearly (6 months) recurring subscription for $47.99/6 months
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year (save 50%)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.
"Piano Dust Buster" was created by JoyTunes, maker of music games with the goal of helping people enjoy practicing music. JoyTunes has won many awards, including:
- "EMI's Innovation Challenge 2013", EMI
- "App of the Week", Gizmodo
- "Parent's Choice Award"
- "World Summit Award" from the United Nations (most creative e-content)
- "Best Tools for Beginners", NAMM
Powered by the Sparrow Framework.
For more details, visit www.JoyTunes.com/piano
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Making sure app is compatible with latest OS
- New icon!
Ratings and Reviews
Read If You’re Thinking About Getting This App
So one thing is that this is a great app for teaching piano or just having fun. This app has 200+ songs to learn and play. If you get this app, when it asks you if you’re using it for teaching purposes or personal purposes, click teaching purposes. I clicked this even though I am not a piano instructor. The reason is that you can get all the piano songs for free. If you click personal, you have to buy songs and I wasn’t willing to do that. This app has different levels of songs. Here is a quick list of levels per age.
Level 1 and 2 I’d recommend for 3-6 year olds
Level 3 I’d recommend for 6 year olds
Level 4 I’d recommend for 7-9 year olds
Levels 5,6,7,8, and 9 I’d recommend for 10+
This app also has some flaws. The biggest one for me personally is that you can’t compose ( write ) your own songs. I know there are already many songs that I can play but I’d like to compose my songs because I teach my younger siblings how to play ( I am 18 years old they are 14 ). They just started playing and I’d like to compose songs from the Leila Fletcher books that they are currently doing such as “ Tiger Hunt “ and “ Slumber Boat. “
But over all I think this app is great and if you want a piano app, this is the one.
It is amazing I recommended if you are a piano teacher. And you want to teach your students how to play piano. And you want them to be good when they are older it is good I love it so far you can even play without WiFi I play it with my hotspot if you don’t have a hotspot then just play with no WiFi recommend if you are bored sometimes
Good but needs a few more settings.
I downloaded this app to see if I could use it as a tool to help teach piano. The app had no problem picking up the sound of my piano, though it did register quite a few of the notes wrong (this is completely a fault of mine as my piano is not tuned). My one and only complaint about this app is that in staff mode, while you can toggle off the note labels, there is no way to toggle off the characters in place of actual quarter notes. In addition to this, the dark background in contrast to a white staff is completely opposite of the usual black staff against white paper. If there were ways to incorporate these settings while still allowing the app to play like a game, this would be perfect.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 JoyTunes Inc
- In-App Purchases
- All Song Packs $9.99
- All Song Packs $24.99
- All Song Packs $59.99
- First Steps $4.99
- Simply the Best $4.99
- Chart Busters $4.99
- Be A Mozart $4.99
- Holiday Blast $4.99
- Best Movie Theme Songs $4.99
- Radio Hits $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.