+ Create and edit Microsoft Office® and Open Office Documents on your iPad.
Documents Unlimited allows you to edit your Microsoft Office® and OpenOffice documents on your iPad. You can create, view and edit Microsoft Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. In addition, you can also create, view and edit LibreOffice and Open Office Documents based on the Open Document Format with Documents Unlimited Office Apps suite.
Documents Unlimited brings you the full functionality of LibreOffice in the cloud which is a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times. Our cloud based solution allows you to access the full functionality of a LibreOffice applications and programs just like on a desktop with the best of breed integration with other quick network file systems.
Documents Unlimited currently supports the management of documents on the device itself as well as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Google Docs and it also supports Wifi and USB transfer between your computer and iPad. There is also a file manager where you can take documents to go with you. If you are connected to the Internet, you can also edit your documents through our cloud based solution.
+Create, view and edit files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+Integrated File Manager
Import different file formats and export to other file formats.
Autosave and sync to your local files/
Edit directly from Dropbox.
Supports Box.net, Google Drive and Google Docs
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
Export most documents to PDF
Print your documents via Air Print
Type using voice and dictation for supported devices
Precise control using mouse mode
NOTE: You can also import PDF files to edit. However, you should note that only simple PDF files can be imported accurately and the PDF import process is not perfect.
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great if simply used
I use the app for offline storage and retrieval of PDFs and word documents that have many images inside. Works great and the pictures are clear. I use it on a daily basis. Easy transfer of files.
Best "Office Suite" ever for iPad!
More powerful and smooth than anything I've seen in 10 years of iPad use!! Was updated for new Dropbox compatibility in 2017 too. Thanks!!!
I love this app. Easy to understand and use. There's never any question, whatever the file type, I just "open in", and I'm good to go.
- Appsverse Inc.
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Appsverse, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.