A must-have app to improve performance in dancing and sports!
It has all the functions that you need to "see", "imitate", "improve", and "show"!
Many dance/sports teams and educational institutions all over the world are already using it!
- Intuitive frame-by-frame playback and slow-motion playback through swiping gestures (video playback speed from 10% to 400% of the original. Audio playback speed only from 50% to 200% of the original.)
- Repeated playback of a selected portion
- Mirrored playback
- Side-by-side comparison playback of two videos
- Screenshots for the video's most important bit
- Delayed playback (playback of an old video while recording a new one)
- Immediately play videos from your iPhone or iPad's "Photos" or "Media" folders
- Of course, you can also play videos synchronized through iTunes
- Many filtering options for videos on the main list
- Manage videos by grouping them with special tags within Ugotoru
- Change the title and thumbnail of the videos within Ugotoru to make them easier to find (the changes do not apply outside of Ugotoru)
---Pro mode (paid) version---
The free version has restricted functionality and it periodically shows ads.
However, in order to allow as many people as possible to improve in their sports/dance, very few functions are restricted, and they can be tried out by watching ads.
Try out the free version, and if you want a version without ads and more functions, or if you want to support Ugotoru, consider purchasing the paid version.
- Paid version: Pro mode
Annual subscription: 26.99 USD per year
By purchasing "pro mode" ads will no longer be shown and you will be able to take frame-by-frame screenshots without any restriction on the output size. You will also be able to use the delayed playback function, absolutely necessary for pro athletes, without any restriction on the amount of delay. With "pro mode" you will be able to improve your skills in an even more efficient way.
- Restoring your subscription on a different device
When you change your device, you can restore the paid subscription which you had on your previous one. Open the app, and go to Settings > Pro mode > "Restore subscription".
- Confirmation and cancelation
Choose "recommendations" on the lower portion of the AppStore screen > Choose Apple ID > Choose "Show Apple ID" > Choose "Manage" and then "Ugotoru" from your subscriptions. From this screen, you can check the timing of your next subscription renewal and cancel/set the automatic renewal.
- Automatic subscription renewal payment
If the automatic renewal is not canceled before 24 hours before the renewal deadline, the subscription will be renewed. The subscription payment will be processed within 24 hours after the renewal.
- If you have purchased a paid subscription from within the app, you can only cancel it with the method mentioned above
- Subscriptions cannot be refunded after payment
- The payment is processed through your iTunes account
fix: Behavior when scrubbing during video playback
change: Expanded playable speed range
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome video app!
I work with ASL videos almost daily. I have tried many video apps. This is by far the best one I have tried. Sometimes I need to shut down my iPad & restart it, to get a recently added video to show up, but that is a small price to pay to have the features that this app delivers. I know eventually this bug will be eradicated. Until then I am very satisfied with this app's performance . I use it every day & love it. Wish I could find it's equal in the Google Play Store for my Samsung Note.
I read the first review and didn't have the same results. The frame saved correctly. The speed up and slo mo playback, single frame and quality of video, controls and everything else is first rate. I am amazed by this extremely well-thought out software.
I am not associated in any way other than now being a happy user of this software. I'm a filmmaker and photographer by trade and this will be in my inner core of tools for a long time to come!!!!
Missing features of new version
Really guys, can I get the prior version back?
Two important features lost that are very important:
1. Titles of iPod video files are not shown. Should not have to title something that is already titled. And worst, one would have to title videos on each device, iPod, iPhone and iPad. A very big backward step.
2. The "X" tab that started and ended the a to b repeat was infinitely better than the new method. In the old x method you could precisely start and end at the point you wanted either by hitting the x while playing or by pausing and then hitting the x. Now you have to guess as you slide where to stop and start.
Not sure programmers used the new version before the release.
Please provide old versions or fix these issues soon.
Went from a five star to one star rating.
App version: 2.0.0
Device: iPad 4 (GSM)
iOS Version: 7.0.4
Allow camera access: YES
User rank: User(0)
Sent from my iPad
- A-UN Interface, Inc.
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © A-UN Interface, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro-mode (Yearly) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.