Ugotoru is an app for anyone looking to improve or teach their sports and dance moves.
It offers a range of features tailored to assist you in learning by reviewing, comparing, imitating, and repeating.
Ugotoru is being used not only by athletes and dancers but also in educational facilities.
- Slide your finger from side to side to navigate through a video quickly or one frame at a time.
- Slide your finger up and down to adjust the playback speed between 0.1x to 4.0x normal speed.
- Compare two videos by playing them at the same time.
- Turn your device into a mirror and overlay a guide video on your live actions.
- Repeatedly go through your motions while playing back a delayed image of yourself.
- Flip videos horizontally to match up views as needed.
- Zoom in on details while videos are playing.
- Capture and save specific video frames as still images.
- Display guides to align and gauge distances in videos.
- Specify playback ranges.
- Loop a specific section of a video.
- Organize your videos by specifying their names and thumbnails.
- Organize videos using tags.
---Pro mode (paid) version---
The free version has restricted functionality and it periodically shows ads.
However, in order to allow as many people as possible to improve in their sports/dance, very few functions are restricted, and they can be tried out by watching ads.
Try out the free version, and if you want a version without ads and more functions, or if you want to support Ugotoru, consider purchasing the paid version.
- Paid version: Pro mode
Annual subscription: 26.99 USD per year
By purchasing "pro mode" ads will no longer be shown and you will be able to take frame-by-frame screenshots without any restriction on the output size. You will also be able to use the delayed playback function, absolutely necessary for pro athletes, without any restriction on the amount of delay. With "pro mode" you will be able to improve your skills in an even more efficient way.
- Restoring your subscription on a different device
When you change your device, you can restore the paid subscription which you had on your previous one. Open the app, and go to Settings > Pro mode > "Restore subscription".
- Confirmation and cancelation
Choose "recommendations" on the lower portion of the AppStore screen > Choose Apple ID > Choose "Show Apple ID" > Choose "Manage" and then "Ugotoru" from your subscriptions. From this screen, you can check the timing of your next subscription renewal and cancel/set the automatic renewal.
- Automatic subscription renewal payment
If the automatic renewal is not canceled before 24 hours before the renewal deadline, the subscription will be renewed. The subscription payment will be processed within 24 hours after the renewal.
- If you have purchased a paid subscription from within the app, you can only cancel it with the method mentioned above
- Subscriptions cannot be refunded after payment
- The payment is processed through your iTunes account
Fixed a bug in file importing.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome video app!
I work with ASL videos almost daily. I have tried many video apps. This is by far the best one I have tried. Sometimes I need to shut down my iPad & restart it, to get a recently added video to show up, but that is a small price to pay to have the features that this app delivers. I know eventually this bug will be eradicated. Until then I am very satisfied with this app's performance . I use it every day & love it. Wish I could find it's equal in the Google Play Store for my Samsung Note.
I read the first review and didn't have the same results. The frame saved correctly. The speed up and slo mo playback, single frame and quality of video, controls and everything else is first rate. I am amazed by this extremely well-thought out software.
I am not associated in any way other than now being a happy user of this software. I'm a filmmaker and photographer by trade and this will be in my inner core of tools for a long time to come!!!!
Works with my iPhone 3!
So I have an iPhone 3 (yes an iPhone 3) that has iOS 4... (I can no longer upgrade it) It's soooo old and it is hard to find good apps to download on my phone cause every one has iOS 8 or 9 now. This app works with my iPhone and it is amazing and I love it!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ugotoru, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ugotoru, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro-mode (Yearly) $27.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.