Running Record Assistant is the number one choice for calculating Running Record scores. The app combines all the standard running record calculator and stopwatch functions with the convenience of audio recording playback. Flagging lets you score as you go and quickly refer back to audio of difficult sections after the session. After entering the word count, you will be able to see students’ reading rate, percentage of accuracy, and self-correction ratio. Running Record Assistant is designed to be used by any teacher who assesses students using running records.
Here is how easy it is to use:
1. Tap the screen to start the stopwatch when the student begins reading.
2. Tap the "Flag Error" button to mark errors made by the student. (Optional)
3. Tap the "Self Corrected" button if the student corrects their error. (Optional)
3. Press "Done" when the reading is complete.
2. Enter the number of words read.
Immediately you will see the student's scores for words per minute, self-correct ratio, and accuracy percentage. You can update the number of errors and self-corrections by pressing the "Err" and "SC" buttons and entering the new numbers.
• Features you will love about the Running Record Assistant:
• Simplified look and workflow
• Built-in stopwatch with pause button
• Optional flagging for counting errors and self corrections
• Automatic calculation of WPM, Accuracy %, and Self Correct Ratio
• Audio playback of the entire reading
• Fast-forward & rewind to flagged errors when reviewing student’s audio
• Email a report of the running record with scores, notes, and audio
• Manually set and edit time.
- Updated UI for iOS 13
- Add Undo reset feature
- Support for iPad Multitasking
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just a suggestion
Love this app, use it all the time. Just wish that there was either an undo button for when you accidentally hit the reset button or there was a history button so you can go back and look at what was just done. Thanks!
I enjoy the record and calculation that’s done for you but I would like to be able to email this record to myself. There is no email button or option for this on this app. Could you please tell me how to email my record? This was the reason in purchasing this app. TY.
This is great!!
I have used this app for several years! It is great! Especially if you don't like trying to figure out the formula for Running Records!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.