Eating small portions every three hours is proven to help lose weight by keeping your metabolism up. Lose weight with 3 Hour Diet Reminder, the fastest and easiest to use meal reminder for iPhone.
3 Hour Diet Reminder reminds you every 3 hours to eat and keeps track of how many meals you've eaten that day towards your meal goal. 3 Hour Diet Reminder also keeps track of how many glasses of water you've drank throughout the day to make sure you reach your goal.
· "So Simple But Worth Every Cent"
· "I love this app! I use it everyday to keep myself on track with my meals."
· "Perfect App For Tracking Meals!!!"
· "I've tried them all, and this app absolutely blows away the competition."
· "Keeping my metabolism in check has never been easier!"
· Customize your daily meal goal from 3 to 10
· Customize your daily water goal from 3 to 15
· Customize your meal timer interval from 5 minutes to 5 hours
· Beautiful retina interface
· Set default timer duration between 1 to 4 hours
· Choose from 7 different custom notification sounds
· Daily meal progress
· Daily water intake progress
· Snooze your timer directly from the notification
· Includes Apple Watch Extension to control your timer directly from your Apple Watch
· Includes Notification Center "Today" view for a quick glimpse at the remaining time
· Log your meals to the Apple Health App.
Fixed reset button crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a diabetic and and frequent traveler with my husband. While using this app has helped me take control of my illness. I am home about one week out of the month. Riding in the car and living in hotels, this app has truly help me to manage my illness and I recommend it to anyone who needs to track their eating.
Thanks. God bless you all and I pray that you will enjoy this as much as I have. I pray it helps you as it has helped me. In the name of Jesus the Christ. Amen.
Poor Watch Experience; App Needs Work
I downloaded this app this weekend specifically because it said you could log a meal or snooze from the Apple Watch. And you can definitely hit those buttons, but they don't report to your phone. So I logged a meal from the watch that never showed up on the phone, which caused my timer not to reset and sort of defeated the whole purpose of the app. Other things I'd want to see fixed: the ability to enter a meal after the fact, and the ability to check the log of your meals so you could see what time you last ate. I went to the website to email all of this to the designer, but his website has been hacked. So hopefully he checks his reviews. Please let me know when these issues have been fixed, and I'll revise my review. Until then, I'd avoid this app.
Love this app.
Personally for me it is a great help in remembering when I need to eat again as I am on a meal replacement program. I like being able to adjust the times, number of meals and water intake. It is flexible enough that it can be used for many things that need regular reminders. Very stable too, have had no issues with functionality since I first started using it in March 2015.
What I would like to see next is note on when the last alert came through. I sometimes forget to reset the timer and if the last alert was posted I could adjust my schedule accordingly.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TKDM Solutions, Inc
- 43 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 TKDM Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.