Clean modern display with easy tap and gesture support, perfect for use in your car or anywhere else!
Chromaudio plays music from your iTunes music library, analyzes it while playing, and displays the sound through a variety of amazing visualizers.
• Custom music library picker to browse through your iTunes library.
• iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus optimized.
• Fully functional music player that you can use instead of the default iPod player for most cases.
• Elegant and simple user interface allows you to focus on the visuals.
• Universal and supports full resolution retina displays, in all orientations, on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Full AirPlay and external display support. Control the playback from your device while you visualize the music on the external display.
• Several diverse visualizers to choose from.
• Customize the colors of the visualizers.
• Custom music picker that works in both portrait and landscape modes.
• Choose music by song, artist, album or playlist.
• Shuffle mode.
• Remote control when docked.
• Control playback and see album art on the lock screen.
Chromaudio does not use the microphone for audio input. It analyzes the music directly from your library while it is playing.
Chromaudio is perfect for viewing and listening through headphones, AirPlay or a speaker dock.
You can easily control playback with simple gestures, such as a two finger tap for play / pause, one finger swipes for next / previous, two finger swipes for changing visualizers and more.
NOTE: Chromaudio cannot visualize songs that are protected by DRM. It can not visualize songs from Apple Music nor songs that have not been downloaded through iTunes Match. Songs that cannot be visualized will be filtered from the music picker.
Shiny new name! Previously known as Carmen.
iPhone X support.
Cool new visualizers.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app could be better
I really enjoy this app but I am giving 3 stars because I think there's a glitch that makes the player change the song every time I go on snapchat or everytime I go on my camera and try to take a picture y'all should fix that and if y'all do I'll defiantly give it 5 stars I really like the visualizations 😍🔥
This app looked like my solution to the issue of no app going to landscape mode even when my phone is on the dock in the car. The only issue is that it doesn’t allow ANY of my music to be played giving me the message of “unable to access song data. Please play a different song.
Just get the splash screen on my iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.3.
Developer Response ,
Have you tried the latest version?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.