Immersive 3D puzzle where the aim of the game is to score the most rows.
- 3x3x3, 4x4x4 or 5x5x5 cube sizes and simpler 3x3x1, 4x4x1 & 5x5x1 modes.
- Play 2 player mode or solo against the device with various difficulty settings.
- Rotate the cube in 3D in any direction by dragging.
- 2 finger zoom and rotate.
- Pieces inserted by choice of 3D Press (if available), view/insert mode or tap-hold on the screen.
- Choose player piece shape, colour and image from album or camera if present.
- Vary the game by adjusting settings such as blocker position and which player goes first.
- Quick access to insert pieces inside the cube and view with and without ‘ghosted’ pieces.
- Game finishes when there are no more scoring lines remaining.
- iPhone & iPad universal app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether playing regular TicTacToe, or on the 3D cube, this is a very good game. Once you get used to the controls, it has many options to make it both fun and challenging.
It has the potential to be one of the best TTT games in the app store.
DEVELOPER: Terrific start. Please consider the following changes and/or improvements:
1. There should be an option to choose who goes first. The way it is now, with the computer always choosing, it's not as fun. Kind of hard to practice without the option to go first sometimes.
2. On the 3x3x3 cube, the blocker -- so the number of turns is equal -- makes sense. But it would be much better if that "blocker" was in the center space. That's the one space that gives a player an unfair advantage. AGAIN, having this OPTION would make the game better.
3. When playing the 4x4x1 game, how about an option to choose 3 OR 4 in a row to win? More importantly, in the 5x5x1 game, wouldn't four (4) in a row make it better? ...it's nearly impossible to get five in a row (unless your opponent is a complete moron).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.