The noise level management app. NEW iOS9 UPDATE!
MAJOR upgrade: brand new features and great new design!
Keep the noise down! This noise level management app sounds an alarm when the noise from your kids, classroom or office goes over a certain number of decibels. It really works.
Over 100,000 downloads!
Check the 5 star reviews: "Peace and calm in the house"... "Quieter house as a result"... "Works as advertised. I have employees who work in a loud space (because they are loud)..."
This brilliant noise level reducing and management alarm app could help you improve relationships, help the kids to lower and control their noise levels or restore some peace and quiet in your life!
Noise Down lets you set an alarmed noise level for your house, classroom, workplace or elsewhere. As soon as surrounding noise goes over the set limit, the alarm sounds. Name and shame the noisiest people!
- Noisy kids? Help keep the noise down by setting Noise Down running in your house. Incentivise and reward good behaviour and bring a measure of calm back to your house!
- Noisy adults? Arguing? Difficult discussions? Temper? Need to keep it under control? This app can help keep tempers frayed. End those "who's the loudest?" rows forever! There'll be no arguing over this one!
- Noisy workplace? Noise Down will name and shame the noisy workers!
- Noisy classroom? Help children to learn and moderate their behavior. Reclaim npise order and improve concentration.
The possibilities are almost endless.
Noise Down has been developed and tested in various real world home, classroom and work environments and has proven that it really can keep reduce noise levels and restore calm.
* Sound meter levels
* Audible sound alert / alarm
* Capture the sound level and name and shame the offender!
* List of the worst offenders
* List of all offenders in the The Noise League
* Set your own level to suit your own environment
PRO: In app purchase upgrade to PRO and get these amazing extra features:
* Recording and save the noise makers in the act
* Background running - set and forget
* Background music - peaceful sounds in the background
* Removal of our upgrade ad
* Ignore sudden noises - for even more accurate results
* Review the sounds before naming
* Option to delay the alarm before sounding
* Delete indvidual recordings
* Unlimited recordings
* Share or email recordings
* Playback before saving
* Continous mode
* Silent mode - for covert monitoring.
Please note: Noise Down is an app to help you manage noise levels - however it should not be relied upon for any emergency or critical noise testing situations. Results will vary with environment and accuracy is not guaranteed.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS9. Major upgrade: brand new additional features and great new design.
Ratings and Reviews
The noise meter works well. If you can give user the ability to control the background music & alarm separately, it would be great because the music isn't loud enough for the classroom to hear. Also, when the classroom is very noisy, you can't hear the alarm. I downloaded app on IPAD too, but still not loud enough. I bought a portable blue tooth speaker thinking that it would play the music louder but it didn't because there is no way to make the background music louder. The speaker just made the alarm noise louder.
Good app for classroom
The app itself is a good tool for the classroom. My only complaint is that it stops the first time the buzzer is set off. I give my preschoolers three tries before they need to find a new quieter activity. Also it seems to turn off when the screen is off so it flys through battery. Could use some improvements but still the best noise app I've found so far.
I was so excited to use this app in my classroom. As I have a very chatty group. The alarm feature was what made me download the app. Well presentation day came. I showed student the meter and how it works. Of course during, class work time students began to be very chatty and loud. The app was reading and recording when sounds were above level but never heard an alarm. It drained my battery because I had it running in the background, hoping to hear alarms. Very disappointed! Even worse I accidental purchased “pro” version. Money wasted.
The developer, Internetics Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Internetics Ltd
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Internetics Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Noise Down Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.