Never forget a coupon at home again! The biggest collection of in-store coupons of any app.
• About.com Reader's Choice - Best Shopping App • Appy Award • Featured by Apple • #1 Lifestyle app • Passbook/Wallet enabled • 3D Touch and Spotlight Search enabled
Toss out the scissors and let your iPhone camera do the clipping. Simply snap a picture of a printed offer, and SnipSnap magically converts all the text, images and barcodes into a mobile-optimized offer, which you can redeem off your screen. The app works at many national retailers, though not for manufacturer coupons (yet).
Gather up all the coupons you have lying around. Whether they're from the Sunday paper, the mail, or just ones you found buried in your purse or couch, SnipSnap will mobilize them in a matter of minutes. When you get to a store, pull up the coupon barcode, promo code, or photograph and present to the cashier to redeem.
Don't have any coupons handy to scan? Use the Discover screen of the app to see what coupons your friends and family have snipped. You can also snip from or follow our featured coupon bundles, and search our massive database of coupons to find one on demand. Best of all: We'll remind you when you enter a store you have coupons saved for, or when a coupon expiration date is nearing. Aw, snap!
• COUPON FINDER: When you enter a store, SnipSnap delivers a notification to let you know there's a coupon available.
• SCANS ALL COUPONS: Whether you get coupons from the newspaper, mail, magazines or elsewhere, you can import all of them into the app.
• LARGEST COUPON DATABASE: Every coupon that is submitted gets stored in SnipSnap's massive coupon database so other users (like you) can have access to it. A coupon is almost always just a search away.
• EXPIRATION DATE ALERTS: Get notified when your coupons' expiration dates are approaching.
Clipping and saving coupons is the most classic way of saving money, but in today's digital world, it feels rather archaic. SnipSnap for iPhone lets you say goodbye to physical coupons.
—Leanna Lofte, iMore
The moment I managed to get 10% lopped off of a bill at an Indian restaurant thanks to a coupon someone else shared sealed the deal — I’m a couponer now (my girlfriend will be thrilled).
—Chris Velazco, TechCrunch
When the occasional need arises for a run to Bed Bath & Beyond, I rummage through the junk drawer ... It is no way to live, but now that I am using SnipSnap, my fruitless junk-drawer searches are a thing of the past.
—Matt Elliot, CNET
Before you buy anything online or off, search first to see if there's coupons for it. The coupon app SnipSnap is great for finding and loading coupons into your mobile phone.
—The Today Show
LOCATION REPORTING: SnipSnap uses location to send you coupon reminders when you arrive at a store and to help you discover great offers nearby. Location monitoring can be easily disabled via the Notifications -> In-Store Alerts toggles from the Settings screen. While we try to make the app as power-efficient as possible, as with all apps of this type, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** Works at most retail, restaurant and local businesses. Manufacturer coupons (redeemed at grocery stores) not supported yet, but will work with a future app update. **
This update fixes a crash that was affecting many users.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but needs two changes.
I use this a lot. Mostly to scan and save coupons I get in the mail of at checkout. I have only two complaints:
(1) when taking a picture of a coupon, the default setting is to make it Public so you have to remember to make it Private. IMO the Private should be default, or you should have a way to choose the default you want.
(2) would love the option to be reminded before a coupon expires!!! Seems like it would be simple to enable this to alert you a day or two before a coupon expires so you can then be either reminded to use it or make it Public if you do not think you will use it
Could you make an update so as soon as you used the coupon it would delete itself and some bug fixes so your profile photo wouldn’t get deleted and it doesn’t save how much money I’ve saved please fix
I wanted to like it
I was really excited to try this app. I uploaded my first coupon (mailed from DSW) and unfortunately didn't know how to make it public or private. It uploaded fast. Before I could figure out how to change that or remove it and retry, someone already snapped it up. So just a warning to any potential new users to this app- make sure you know how to make coupons (that are redeemable once) private! Otherwise it will automatically be PUBLIC and someone else can take and redeem it. I hate that they don't give you a pop-up asking if you want it public or private. I got nothing using this app, only lost $10 I'm deleting it to try another one.
- SnipSnap App LLC
- 84.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SnipSnap App, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.