This app is suitable for use in a Linear Algebra course or any other course that involves matrix computations.
- arbitrary precision arithmetic, able to make calculations with very large numbers
- rational arithmetic, obtain results in fractional form
- decimal calculations
- Gaussian Elimination
- Matrix Inverse
- Solve any system of linear equations (overdetermined, underdetermined, unique solution)
- save a matrix from one operation and load it into another, saves you from re-typing matrices
- to save a matrix, just give it a unique name, the matrix dimensions are saved as well
- delete saved matrices with a simple swipe
E-mail Saved Matrices:
- e-mail saved matrices to yourself and others
- e-mail will contain matrices in Matlab and Maple syntax so that you can directly copy and paste your matrices in Matlab or Maple
Randomized Example Problems:
- generate random practice problems by tapping the "Rand" button
- "Rand" populates the input matrices with random numbers so you can practice solving problems and check your work
Updated the random number generator so fractions are always in reduced form when generated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't use this
I'm the only rating, so take my word for this... This doesn't work. I tried multiplying and finding the determinant for a 3x3 matrix and it failed both times. I did the math myself to check... Can't believe I wasted a dollar on this
Gets the job done could use more methods and explanations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.