LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
- Added Russian language.
- Added support for animated PNG (APNG) image format.
- Added a preference to skip certain image types when browsing folders.
- Fixed compatibility issues with the newest versions of the operating system.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent First Version
This is a great example of modern, chromeless UI. The gestures are responsive, and the lack of chrome puts emphasis on your images. Easily the best way to quick view images.
A few minor features, such as being able to "fix" the preview window while zooming the image within that fixed size, as suggested by another reviewer, will easily make this a 5-star app.
Clean and easy to use!
Love the App! Nothing extra. I like how it browse from all images in a folder, exactly that I need.
Doesn't support multiple windows. So you can only view one image at a time.
Developer Response ,
LilyView has one window by design, it's meant to be an image viewer and not an image comparison tool. The latter would have a totally different user interface, and additional tools to see the differences between images. If you absolutely need to view two images simultaneously in LilyView, you can make a copy of the LilyView.app file and launch another instance of LilyView side by side. Thanks for your feedback, I'll treat it as a feature suggestion.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Software Ambience Corp.
- 6.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Software Ambience Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.