Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the collections of things you own. The app can help you manage the following collection types:
Knives and Swords
Alcohol, Beer, and Liquor
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new items that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter and Sort on any field of information within an item.
- A coverflow view to see all of your items when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution art for each item.
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker.
- Full Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
NOTE: Barcode scanning requires devices with an auto-focus camera, such as the iPad 3.
Better than Collectorz, Discogs, Delicious Library, blu-ray.com and others!
- Fixes an issue with cropping images
Ratings and Reviews
Fits my needs to keep track of my collections
Pros-Wide selection of collections from art to wine. Easy to use. Bulk and manual scanning available along with databases search capability. Photos can be edited to have the exact image you want to represent your collection. iPhone app crosses over to iPad. Retains certain information features like in the Doll app you can put in the Type of Doll once and continue to use for each Doll you add.
Cons-Pay attention to the counter at the bottom that keeps track of each item...sometimes you have to close the app and open back up for the item added to be recognized. The iPad app I paid $25 for does not appear on the iPhone like the iPhone app appears on the iPad without another payment. So in order to have the same information on my iPhone I’ll have to spend another $25 on the iPhone app too.
Bottom line-So far I am happy with my purchase of Collectors by iCollect. I’m hoping the developers continue maintain the app. The one app I had prior with similar features, the developers made one upgrade and I lost everything and the app is still up and the last time there was an upgrade was 2 years ago.
Please Add FILES App Access
Your app does have a lot of the fields and options I need in a Movie Library database app, however...
1) You need to add access to the iOS Files app in your FRONT IMAGE edit feature, as your assignable cover art options only allow for loading a cover from the Photos app.
2) Is there a way to set a default for the fields:
• Country of Purchase
• Discs (# of)
• Format: (which incidently only shows in EDIT mode and SHOULD really be visible among your common-to-all-movies fields view)
3) Is there a way to hide specific fields from your common fields view? I don't need to know the Rotten Tomatoes score, Second Studio, Codec or most of the PERSONAL field listing options other than Storage Location, which I use to keep tabs on which Digital Streaming Service I purchased a movie from.
Also your website's drop-down CONTACT SUPPORT option seems to be disabled, as selecting it does nothing...tried it using Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Edge with the same results.
Great detailed app for my collections
Was SO happy someone at a comic book convention told me about this app! We have many collections & am happy to finally have a single place to keep & update my lists. I can somewhat customize the lists to suit my purposes. I only hope the app continues & doesn’t become not maintained as another one I used ages ago. It was hard losing all that info after all the time inputting all the info! Love that my questions actually get answered. Still waiting for a few things that will probably be in later updates. Glad someone put such detail & forethought into something so easy to use!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © iCollect Everything, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase All Collectables $24.99
- Movies $9.99
- Video Games $9.99
- Music $9.99
- Comic Books $9.99
- Toy Cars $9.99
- Action Figures $9.99
- Beanie Babies $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
- Guns $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.