Designed for iPad: Catalog and list a Blu-ray (Bluray, Blueray Blue Ray), DVD, VHS, 4K, TV, and movie collection with a built-in barcode scanner. Filter, sort, and manage your collection.
*** Look for our apps on the iPhone too! ***
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your movies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new movies that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a movie.
- A coverflow view to see all of your movies when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all formats, 3D, countries, regions, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each movie.
- Full barcode scanning for devices with cameras, such as the iPad 2 and iPad 3 (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
Like Discogs, Collectorz, and Delicious Library, only better!
- iOS 13 fixes
- Third-party component fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you need another sorting method use the “second studio”
This can be edited for your personal preferences
Like “animated shelf”
No support; poor Instructions
I purchased the Pro version so I could scan more than 10 movies. (It only allowed 8). But even with that, support is severely lacking. No FAQ's addressed the issue of sorting by alphabet and no option to submit a question except for email. Using that, all you get is a generic answer that does not address the question asked at all. I've tried twice with the same question and not only did it take over a week to get a response, but the response was very impersonal and non-answering. Otherwise, the app looks like it is a great app. Mostly self-explaining but otherwise you're on your own trying to figure it out.
Such a mess
This developer has so many apps with the same name that I can’t even figure out which one it is to open or which one I have open on my iPad! How many times do I need to pay for an app to get the capabilities I want? I bought their Movies app for iPad/iPhone awhile ago. Now in order to edit a movie I’ve scanned in I have to upgrade for $10? And yet I see ANOTHER Movies for iPad app now in the store with NO IAP’s for only like $6?
When I go to their website and click on the iPad link to see the apps available in the App Store I’m also shown iPhone only versions.
Someone needs to pay someone to come up with a decent naming system for their apps.
The app itself works and looks decent. Once I find the right one.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCollect Everything, LLC
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sort It Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro $9.99
- Unlock Desktop Links $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.