Cloud based Point of Sale System
Franpos is a simple, intuitive iPad POS (point of sale) app for retail shops, delis, kiosks, salons, mechanics, mobile salespeople & more. This revolutionary app can be customized to be as simple or sophisticated as you need it, making it the first iPad POS app that can truly match up to traditional point of sale systems.
Franpos empowers you to sell more by giving you the ability to create relationships with customers, manage your employees, keep track of your inventory, book appointments and view your appointment calendar, make sales, generate reports, and much, much more from a single iPad cash register application.
Franpos includes the following features:
* Point of Sale - Cash Register *
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface
- Light speed product and service search
- SmartShelves sorted into products or categories
- Split payments as much as you need
- Create and accept gift cards
- Accept virtually any form of payment
- Swipe credit cards directly into the app with a iConnect merchant account
- Take digital signatures
- Email or print customer receipts
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) *
- Add as many customers to your account as you like
- Take down as much or as little information about customers as you like
- Create customer notes as helpful reminders
- View all of a customer's past purchases
- Stores a customer's balance or credit (returns, gift cards, etc.)
* Employee Management *
- Assign each of your employees to their own login
- Limit employee access to only certain features
- Create employee schedules and replicate them until a certain date
- Allow employee access to the app only during their scheduled shift times
* Booking *
- Book appointments and view them on calendar
- Book multiple appointments at a time
- Move appointments with touch and drag feature
- Check-out takes you directly to register, automatically adding all services to the ticket
* Marketing & Promotions *
- Create as many discounts as you like
- Assign discounts codes, dollar or percentage amount, & expiration date
- Offer a loyalty program to your customers
- Loyalty program gives customers a point amount for each dollar spent
- Each point that a customer accumulates translates to a certain amount that they can spend on products & services
* Back Office Management *
- Add products/service
- Add employee
- Multi-store businesses are supported
- Add as many store locations to your account as you like (each store requires a separate iConnect POS subscription)
- Import Product, Service, Employee, and Customer data from your old system using a simple
- Export data to QuickBooks for seamless accounting
- Upgrade, downgrade, or close your iConnect POS account at any time from within the app
* Reports *
- View & export 55 different reports, including Sales, Inventory Valuation, Payroll, Weekly Balance, and many more
- "Drawer Open" dialog doesn't show denomination table when "Summary drawer entry" option is enabled.
- Fixed some cases which could cause the "forever sync" issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We love being able to keep track of our system from our phone! Easy and convenient, highly recommend!
Not pleased so far!
During the trial I had many issues with inventory. I was told support is very limited during the trial & not all functions are available because they do not have time to give to those they are not sure will sign up for an account. I was also told by Scott & Mark, once I paid for service, customer service would improve. Not so much! I was also told that once I paid for my account, more of the options would be available and work better. That too has been a problem. Import does not work correctly, even using their template. I can not get anyone to assist either. Oh yeah, you can purchase customer service and tech support for $99. "WHAT". Purchase tech support so they can help you figure out why you are having such a hard time using their product. Their customer service dept & the company overall needs to be educated in the customer service area. I don't believe they fully understand the importance of customer service & what it's all about. They are young, maybe as they grow they will improve in all areas.
I have tried everything I can to get this Pp to work properly. I spent 3 nights at my salon, where I rent my own space and carry my own products, setting everything up in inventory and entering through app by way of scanner on iPad. I was very excited for this and followed all video directions.
After a few days, I noticed my sales were not showing in the app. I then started noticing problems with syncing. I wrote the support guys. No response until literally weeks later after I stopped using it. Then they gave me the directive that I needed to go back and re-enter all data into the online website, then sync. I was unable to sign in there and wrote again...waiting.
Recently I had hope when they made an announcement via email that we needed to shut down app, then login again and sync. NOPE...NOT WORKING. this all occurred after the last update and It was then I started having problems. This is a paid app too! I for one want my money back for months of confusion and still not able to keep inventory as I need it to be. Looking into others now.
- FranPOS Inc.
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Franpos Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.