** The essential App to manage your Phone-Calls **
Calls2Do is a To-Do List for your Phone-Calls and helps to keep in Touch with Friends, Family and Business Partners.
- Create a Call-List of all your Phone-Calls
- Set up a Call with one of the Contacts from your iPhone’s Address-Book
- Call People on the Call-List with a single Click directly from within the Calls2Do-App (‘Click-to-Call’)
- Be reminded of upcoming Phone-Calls (with iOS Push-Notifications on the iPhone’s Home-Screen)
- Automatically save Phone-Calls to your iPhone’s Calendar (and sync to Outlook, iCal and Google Calendar if these services are connected to your iPhone)
- Export Call-Lists by eMail
- Print your Call-Lists via AirPrint
++ IMPORTANT ++
Pls. enable Push-Notifications when opening the App for the first Time to be reminded of upcoming Calls.
Thank you for using Calls2Do!
In this release, we focused on Bug-Fixes, Simplification and Stability-Improvements of the App:
- Full Support of iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 6 and 6 Plus – removed a Bug that prevented Calls from iPhone 6s
- Simplification of the User-Interface (we removed “Invites” and Export-Features for Dropbox, Evernote - Evernote Sharing now works by sharing via an eMail to your Evernote's Upload eMail-Address)
- Bug Fixes and Stability-Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes every time I enter a new number
I downloaded this app to help simplify making calls while in the car. Unfortunately it has crashed every time I enter a new number to my call list. This makes it really clunky and unmanageable.
This task can be done using Calendar or Reminders. No need for an extra app for that unless it offers super wow options that I can't see here. Deleted.
Worked okay for me on my iPhone 5, definitely takes a spin on the to-do list aspect of things and incorporating them with calls. Could be handy in work and or personnel environment . So far no issues in terms of not working or crashes, worked fine for me scheduling and calling . If your looking for a to-do list integrated with phone calls give this a try.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.